Brand New Your Favorite Weapon

yvxm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the 15 year olds have access to Daddy's credit card. In all honesty, I like Brand New but there's no way I'd ever pay more than $20 for this record. IMO, Deja Entendu is their best work, and you can't find it for less than $70 nowadays. Regardless, YFW is being repressed soon, so if you're gonna sell the white copy, do it now before the EBay kids get word of it.

All the 15 year olds have access to Daddy's credit card. In all honesty, I like Brand New but there's no way I'd ever pay more than $20 for this record. IMO, Deja Entendu is their best work, and you can't find it for less than $70 nowadays. Regardless, YFW is being repressed soon, so if you're gonna sell the white copy, do it now before the EBay kids get word of it.
"Soon" could be forever though, and not just knocking Brand New because there are a lot of releases that I've heard are in the pipeline somewhere and haven't come out.

"Soon" could be forever though, and not just knocking Brand New because there are a lot of releases that I've heard are in the pipeline somewhere and haven't come out.

Actually that's very valid, and coming from somebody like Jesse Lacey, it may not ever happen. We'll see I suppose.

Does anyone have any idea when this repress is going to happen? ALso, I heard the only reason they never pressed devil and god is because they don't have the rights to the photo on the front and they couldnt decide on an alternate cover.
I think it's been said a "box set" is coming "someday" and I heard something similar on The Devil and God... but find that to be b.s. unless they really are that much of a group of slackers.

Does anyone have any idea when this repress is going to happen? ALso, I heard the only reason they never pressed devil and god is because they don't have the rights to the photo on the front and they couldnt decide on an alternate cover.

Jesse mentioned in an interview in the last couple of weeks that the repress will be happening soon. But who knows by their track record.