Sign in to follow this  
yvxm

Brand New Your Favorite Weapon

its insane how much these things go for.

No way would i ever sell one if i had one.

I have a drum stick signed by the entire band which is pretty cool

ditto, from 2003 when they played a few headline shows in the uk, also have a signed jude law promo poster from that show, wonder if that would get anything? i don't care for signed stuff anymore

why do people love this band so much. they're really not all that great.

my roomate loves them and at lollapalooza he went to see them, i went to explosions in the sky. my roomate crossed the park and met me at explosions because brand new said "why the hell are you guys here? explosions in the sky is playing across the park right now!". So he left.

i was disappointed that they played the exact same set at at lolla that they did at the after show the day before. they dont seem to like playing festivals at all i dont see why they do i guess that jesse got pissed cause people at lolla were chanting for rage against the machine while they were playing. they played an awesome show in columbus a few months later

its insane how much these things go for.

No way would i ever sell one if i had one.

I have a drum stick signed by the entire band which is pretty cool

ditto, from 2003 when they played a few headline shows in the uk, also have a signed jude law promo poster from that show, wonder if that would get anything? i don't care for signed stuff anymore

I got it in mid 2007 during the first tour of Australia. I work for the promotion company that brought them out. I did actually catch the stick though. People offered me money on the spot for it and i laughed and told them i was about to get it signed by the band backstage and that i would never sell it.

I have quite a few signed things but they are worth more in terms of memories then whatever money i would make from them