Alkaline Trio “Remains” double LP 3 color varietie

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Alkaline Trio “Remains” double LP turquoise marble vinyl

Alkaline Trio “Remains” double LP green/grey marble vinyl

Alkaline Trio “Remains” double LP black vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=alkaline%20trio

Through some help on the message board, I tracked down the guy putting this out and in the process stumbled into a great, new distributor. As a result, we should be getting our grubby hands on some very cool vinyl releases not previously available through us. Here is one of those pieces of wax. I will be getting my copies in by Wednesday of next week at the latest so get in your orders. At this point, i am only getting in a handful of each color.

Guest conoley

Virgil said 5,000 total with some variants thrown in and the yellow hot topic exclusive. I don't know how it breaks down, though.

Guest Admin

yeah, I had mentioned to Cobraside the fact that someone was selling a blue copy and he said that there were special colors for special retailers. It is confusing to me and he did not give a break down of how many of each color.

I hate to admit this, but I called three Hot Topic Stores in St. Louis last night to see if they were getting any of the yellow copies in and none of them new anything about it. Does any one know a date when they might be getting some?

Eh, you should understand that the average hot topic employee is a moron. I found a store with the Falcon LP, but it took me 10 minutes of explaining what the hell it was. Also, they won't send it to me because it's a clearance item. I even offered to pay the person personally if they purchase it and ship it to me. Fools.

Guest conoley
on ebay some guy was selling blue ones saying it was limited to 20 but i think he was lying and that it was really the turquoise
i bought one from him...i wanna see what it ends up being

Me too.