Coliseum - No Salvation *pre-order*

There's a pre-order for this LP up at shirtkiller

http://shirtkiller.com/LiteCommerce/cart.php?target=category&category_id=255

300 copies on white vinyl w/ black and red splatter

700 copies on silver vinyl w/ white splatter

There's also a pre-order with a pretty sweet tshirt, if you're into it.

i know it has leaked, but i really dislike knowing the ins and outs of an album by the time i get an actual copy in my hand, so im just going off of the tracks posted on their myspace. i bought their first cd when it came out a few years ago and it just struck me as bland motorhead worship. the new songs still had the motorhead vibe, but it seems like they worked out a lot of the kinks in the songwriting department.

Guest Admin

I saw them at a warehouse show and my ears are still begging for mercy. This isn't my typical type of band I dig, but I was absolutely floored. And Ryan is a super nice dude. He did the artwork for Tim Barry's "Rivanna Junction" and some other stuff for Suburban Home.

I didn't like the first one but No Salvation is super-awesome, i will order it the next week and, changing argument, i received a reply from Ryan about the new Black Cross album: at the beginning they were not pressing it on vinyl but fortunately they changed idea and are talking with some label for a future vinyl release: super exciteted about that, i love Black Cross!!! ;D