Need money for college! All must go!

athomewithkyle

So I will be heading off to college come Summer and since I have to be stubborn and go to an out of state school, I'll be paying 30k year! So all these records must go!

PM with offers please!

10 inch

Horse the Band - Pizza EP (31/550)

12 inch

v/a (Cap'n Jazz) - We've Lost Beauty

Owls - Owls (blue)

Andrew Bird - Armchair Apocrypha

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream (marble orange 2x12")

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Broom

The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow

Cursive - Happy Hollow

Elliott Smith - New Moon (2x12")

Elliott Smith - Either/Or

Elliott Smith - Elliott Smith

Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill

The Shins - Oh, Inverted World

Owen - At Home With Owen

Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger (orange)

Test Presses

Joan of Arc- The Gap (slightly warped)

Joan of Arc - How Memory Works

7 inch

Cap'n Jazz - How the Midwest Was Won compilation (2x7")

Cap'n Jazz - We Are Scientists

Cap'n Jazz - Ghost Dance compilation (2x7")

Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas (green)

The Good Life - Heartbroke (999/1000)

Owen/The City on Film (white with Mike Kinsella photo 23/50)

Pedro the Lion - First Noel (white)

Sea Wolf - You're a Wolf

The Shins - Australia

Easten Conference Champions - Home

Billie the Vision and the Dancers - Summercat

The Shins/Denison Witmer - Gloating Sun (671/777)

Kevin Devine - Just Stay

v/a - The Association of Utopian Hologram Swallowers (2x7")

Reuben's Accomplice - If There Were No Borders, We'd Still Live In the Same State

Elliott Smith - Pretty (Ugly Before)

Elliott Smith - Speed Trials

Elvis Costello - Welcome to the Working

Section Quartet - Juicebox (714/1200)

I know it's not west coast, but all my roommates from Syracuse were management, and their school is just ridiculous. It's top something-or-other in the country, too, but you don't just get an MBA or whatever degree, you get to be a "supply chain management" major (doesn't that sound like fun? It screams "career in middle management!" to me.) or any other micro-analyzed variant of management.

Being from L.I. though, I assume you're familiar and the whole west coast thing probably puts ASU as a better choice.

i want the owls s/t please pm me with your pay pal address and about how much you are looking to get for it

and not to be a pain in the ass but if you could give me individual

quotes for all of the cap n jazz as well as the owen/city on film

split i'd deeply appreciate it!

thanks

I know it's not west coast, but all my roommates from Syracuse were management, and their school is just ridiculous. It's top something-or-other in the country, too, but you don't just get an MBA or whatever degree, you get to be a "supply chain management" major (doesn't that sound like fun? It screams "career in middle management!" to me.) or any other micro-analyzed variant of management.

Being from L.I. though, I assume you're familiar and the whole west coast thing probably puts ASU as a better choice.

Syracuse is a private school so that'd be just as bad as going out of state hahaha. I'm actually looking to be a sports agent so I'm not really looking for anything with supply chain management (ASU is actually the best school for that). I'm just looking to major in management and head off to law school to spend even more money! Just so I can show that I have knowledge with contracts. So dumb.

Syracuse is a private school so that'd be just as bad as going out of state hahaha. I'm actually looking to be a sports agent so I'm not really looking for anything with supply chain management (ASU is actually the best school for that). I'm just looking to major in management and head off to law school to spend even more money! Just so I can show that I have knowledge with contracts. So dumb.

Well ,there's other management majors that they offer, that was just the first one off the top of my head.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...