isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tried finding the original "Holy Fuckin' Shit ISIS box set" thread but it wouldn't pop...so here it is...

From A. Turner's blog posted today:

as some of you may already know, the ISIS "holy tears" single that was scheduled to come out today, has been cancelled. we discovered at the last minute that the first song on the finished version of the single was the wrong song. what should've been "holy tears" was actually "wrists of kings". now while we like both songs, we figured we couldn't very well release a "holy tears" single with out that particular song being on the damn disc. oh well - it'll still come out, we're just not sure when.

in the meantime check out:

http://www.myspace.com/dominichailstone

this is the myspace page for the guy who directed the video for "holy tears", which is to be included as CD-rom content on the single (assuming it ever comes out), and eventually as part of a future ISIS dvd. the video itself is incredible, at least in my estimation, and dominic has done a lot of other great work, some of which may be sampled via his myspace page.

in other ISIS news, i received one copy of the completed ISIS 12xLP box set today, and i must say i think it turned out splendidly. i'll try to create another post dedicated to that in the next day or so. very excited about that....

a

Got this in my email from Conspiracy:

Let us start with great news. The much anticipated Isis 12xLP vinyl archive box arrived today. Everyone who wishlisted the record will get an email next wednesday with a link to where and how to order the box set. It is important you wishlist the record if you want to purchase. In case the boxes don't sell out they will appear in our regular update in two weeks time, but don't bet on it, it looks like the box will sell out in no time. 600 are pressed, 100 for the band, 300 for Robotic Empire (US citizens, please order through Robotic), and 200 available for those who wishlisted the box here.

Guest nickman
It makes it sound like they're not too keen on U.S. peeps buying it from Conspiracy.

probably because of potential shipping issues and tons of whiny kids