isis box set

flood

am selling my isis stuff on ebratz to help pay for this bad boy. if you're interested, i have left a link in the 'selling on ebay' thread.

i heard that the new single got messed up - i wonder if any of the records in the box are done wrong?

it looks amazing. £120 though....gonna have to sell my first born to pay for all the awesome stuff coming out over the next 6 months.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't entirely understand why they'd release a box set of all their collective works when they haven't broken up yet, well i understand that they want to make money and know they'll sell through these but it's kind of lame considering they'll put out at least a couple more albums.

They're using the 10th anniversary as a reason. Plus some of the records in there are expensive to get alone: Sgnl05 and Sawblade. Granted, if you already the rest of their releases, you're pretty much paying the $200+ for those two, which can equate to getting them separately...

Oh well.

if you guys read deadformat you would see that they said this today:

The ISIS Shades Of The Swarm 12xLP Box Set *should* be available for sale later this week, so keep an eye on our new site. Conspiracy has received their copies and the US parties (us and the band) have received samples that look absolutely amazing. Aaron Turner posted some photos of it on his blog if you want to get a sneak preview on this monstrous release. Keep an eye on our site (and for another announcement) for availability, and please do NOT write us about this. Thanks!

Yeah, I saw that after asking. I still don't want to be checking that constantly, but I supposed I'll have to.

agreed. i figure signing up for their new e-mail list might help too. and i think (hope) everyone has full intention of posting here when copies are available.

i think i read on this thread that conspiracy ( and i assume robo empire but i'm not in the US) strongly recommend wishlisting this as it maybe that the demand is gonna far outweigh supply.

2000 is a lot to press for an expensive release like this.

I dont want to miss out, but by pressing less the labels/band secure more money because it is more likely to all sell out.

My heart races every time i think about this release... if i miss out it will probably be /wrists

Will be a little angry if these are getting bought up large to sell on ebay.. damn capitalists.

ill prob be skipping as well after my splurge on a jane doe print. the pics look nice but i think i prefer all of the original artwork of the albums and already own just about everything i really care about having out of that set. thankfully, im not a crazy completist :) i am curious to see how long these actually hang around though. cant imagine how much this project cost RE and conspiracy up front.