Gatsby's American Dream

Virgil wrote this back in 2006..

"As of late, we have been focusing a lot of our attention on releasing limited edition vinyl. I love vinyl and feel that as CD sales continue to decline, the world will always have vinyl collectors. I looked around all over the place to find a reasonably priced manufacturer that has heavy duty vinyl. I found that in Recordpressing.com. The staff is really organized and friendly and they press their records on really high quality vinyl. They can do picture discs, crazy colored vinyl, and they also take care of all of your printing needs. They pressed the Drag the River vinyl for us and will also be taking care of our pressings for the Every Time I Die vinyl box set, the Fear Before the March of Flames double vinyl, and the Gatsbys American Dream double vinyl. I can’t say enough about how happy I am to have found these guys and if you are ever looking to press vinyl, these are your guys."

While all the other vinyl has been released, the Gatsby's American Dream hasn't.

I asked Virgil about this and he said: "it is hard to sell records for bands that don't exist. maybe one day though. "

If he would release some Gatsby vinyl. Who would buy it? I definitely would!

I asked Virgil about this and he said: "it is hard to sell records for bands that don't exist. maybe one day though. "

Honestly, I think Gatsby would be easier to sell than some of the stuff he's been putting out recently....like Two Cow Garage, Ninja Gun, Norma Jean (or pretty much all of the Ferret stuff), etc.

I don't know...Gatsby has a pretty big following and I think it'd sell quite nicely.

i don't relay seeing it selling any better than norma or ninja gun,other sub home bands

i just don't, mayby just a pressing of like 500 or even 250 if possible

In my original thread about asking which album people wanted to see someone gave me a contact Fearless and I can't find that thread for some reason. Whoever it was want to pm me it again? I need to think up a label name and get all the legal stuff done (what all do I need to do?) and then I'll get rolling on one of these.