Gatsby's American Dream

• 11 months later...

Thank for the love guys! I think main reason the other variants stay in stock is because the splatter. That's the most popular variant, but I also pressed the most of that one.

Hope we can make the rest happen someday. I'm working slowly towards more releases. Very slowly, haha. I'm trying to work on that aspect too.

• 4 years later...

American Fail is fucking great. I melted during the STD reference.

On 11/3/2020 at 9:46 PM, isavedlatin54 said:

I mean, is that store still fulfilling orders? That’s the real question 

I spoke with them a few weeks ago asking for a possbile EU distro that might have these, and he replied me pretty quick so they are still operating. Fun part I was "complaining" about the steep intl shipping and he thanked me for pointing out that he used older rates so he even increased it a bit more :D the 3 GAD records would be 124 dollars ppd to Europe, which is a sad, but reasonable pass :(

Edited by xfactor675

On 11/5/2020 at 8:44 AM, xfactor675 said:

American Fail is fucking great. I melted during the STD reference.

I spoke with them a few weeks ago asking for a possbile EU distro that might have these, and he replied me pretty quick so they are still operating. Fun part I was "complaining" about the steep intl shipping and he thanked me for pointing out that he used older rates so he even increased it a bit more :D the 3 GAD records would be 124 dollars ppd to Europe, which is a sad, but reasonable pass :(

ouch, thats me out then too :(

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...