vinyl collective art

should been doing homework, did these instead.

first one, was supposed to look like a tonearm on a record, didn't turn out as cool as I thought:

[image]

second one, simple, showing love for the colored vinyl:

[image]

third one, I guess I could call this a "vinyl flower:"

[image]

a more colorful version:

[image]

even more colorful:

[image]

I'd like to see if anyone else has anything, I'm not the greatest artist, I just know my way around Illustrator.

Guest Admin

I like them, too, but for some reason, it isn't exactly what I was thinking of. I am not a good artist myself so I can't say too much. I would love to have a cool shirt for Vinyl Collective and would love all of your feedback.

thanks for the submissions, I am sorry I am so fickle.

I like them, too, but for some reason, it isn't exactly what I was thinking of. I am not a good artist myself so I can't say too much. I would love to have a cool shirt for Vinyl Collective and would love all of your feedback.

what are you thinking of? I'm a designer, let me know maybe I can hammer something out.

what are you thinking of? I'm a designer, let me know maybe I can hammer something out.

you surprise me,benchwarmer.

i'm woking as designer too.but i'm a furniture designer....hope to see your work for vinylcollective.

i'm so excite that see the other record collectors have an occupation same me. :)