recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

2012-08-23_22-31-34_296.jpg

Got Todd Bertuzzi'ed in bar league hockey tonight, minus the huge punch, me skating away the whole time, and obviously the broken neck. I collided with a guy at the blue line, we got a little tangled up with my back to the guy, and he just drove my face into the ice hard. Everything flashed black quickly, then white, and now I have a huge goose-egg on my forehead and I'm having trouble breathing out of my nose. The pile-on happened, too, which doesn't help at all. I'm so sore from my left shoulder, through the base of my neck, up through the right side of my forehead.

Got any health insurance I can borrow?

For reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVvLQU_cMo

It was semi-finals and it got absurdly chippy after that. I came back after a few minutes in the lockerroom and every time I touched the ice, I was followed around by calls of "soccer boy" which I actually laughed at, it was a pretty good chirp even though it really, really hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

My first reaction to your picture was, "Nic Cage?"

I get that semi often enough which is better than the other alternatives. I also get Andy Dick and when I grow out my hair I get 70 year old George Carlin or Jesus, but not normal jesus Jesus after hes been hung on the crucifix for about a week. (I do love the blasphemy of being called jesus but come on) :P