recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Seriously - I barely even look like how I remember myself. Ha ha. I have the same issue with most everyone on here, the mental picture barely matches reality. Btw - can you tell I'm in a robe? My kid wakes up at 6am on the dot every day and hits the ground running. So by 6:15am we wanted to try on his costume for our towns Halloween Parade.

Yeah, I get that. Everyone here looks different (Casey, for instance, was a 25 year old who looked 15 in my head).

I thought your robe was a sweater. That actually made you look more New Jersey.

When you first joined I saw that you had Face Value on your tradelist, and I knew you would be cool. That is my former roommate's favorite album of all time so it got a lot of spins while we were living together.

That was the first record I ever bought myself. Phil is the man!

niv.JPG

My boy and me doing his "homework". His daycare thinks sending home coloring sheets before he's 2 is going to help him get into Harvard.

homework...haha. i just usually bring home picasso masterpieces. also a lefty, i like it. i really wish my girls would of been a lefty but it just wasn't in the cards for me i guess.

homework...haha. i just usually bring home picasso masterpieces. also a lefty, i like it. i really wish my girls would of been a lefty but it just wasn't in the cards for me i guess.

He favors the left but uses both. He sucks his index and middle fingers on that hand so we try to keep them out of his mouth as often as we can. Then he just sticks the other hand in. Ha, genius.