recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Haven't been around here much of late but I'm glad I stopped in and caught this story. Nice one. Hope things are on the up and up. 

things are.   very strange time in my life.  new friends hanging out giving me hair cuts.   getting hit on at bars (weird for me).   my buddy plays drums for Coliseum, they just announced they're opening for American Nightmare 2 days before my 30th birthday....might have a free flight up to Chicago and maybe a Guest-List spot for that show (still working on the logistics).  turbulent, but decent time in my life....despite being single for the first time in 6 years, not having insurance, and not having enough money to pay for the house I'm renting.

• 2 weeks later...

the presents i got for my 30th Birthday on saturday.  Shaq on vinyl (Steel soundtrack). and a book written by Birdwell and Birdwell

7c7e39f2d0bf11e2946d22000a9f4db8_7.jpg

best picture to describe Saturday night (Shotgunning beers in my backyard at 5a.m....me throwing the cans on the roof...and yes I used my SuburbanHome Shotgunanater)

b6e5bd6cd0d911e2900e22000a1f96c7_7.jpg

Only half my face in this shot (looking pretty pleased I might add) serving Hells Angels Norway at our Record Bar after the ban on serving them was lifted.  Pretty ridiculous law if you ask me- all bars in Bergen weren't allowed to serve anyone with a MC affiliated patch on their clothing in an attempt to hinder a sort of gang mentality or 'ownership' of a bar for a certain group, but it was totally out of ignorance and discrimination.  I rocked Sons Of Anarchy merch for a week after that..  Anyway.  Got ruled out.  Nicest bunch of dudes. 

hells01.jpg?updated=130420132304

I think Henry Rollins of Black Flag was there once:

Birdwell, I had you all wrong.

At first I was all "Damn, this dude has a freaky obsession with Shaq."

Now I am all "Dude knows how to party, clothed OR naked."

kind of both.....speaking of....somebody wants to send me Soda Shaq, somebody wants to badly...i need to drink this glorious soda

as recent as it gets.

b_zps214b73cb.jpg

Play house, put my favorite record on

Get down, get your Crystal Method on

You were like, tall, tan, drivin' 'round the city

Flirtin' with the girls like, "You're so pretty."

"Springsteen is the king, don't you think?"

I was like, "Hell yeah, that guy can sing."

Finally got around to posting our wedding photos online last week. Here's a few:

923250_738495232802_1157543394_n.jpg

WHAAAAAAT. THAT'S AWESOME, MAN. 

My roommate lost his shit last night when AWK followed then tweeted AT him haha

He drunkenly ran around the living room saying, "He partys me, he really partys me!"