recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

If I didn't know that was Tenacious D, I would say that you were either in the same band as them or related to the guy on the right.  Or Andrew W.K.

haha. i actually get the "you so look like Jack Black" comments often. never have gotten Andrew WK before. it would be fucking awesome. to be in a group with Jack and Kyle.

Jack Black's beard is surprisingly grey.

yeah it is.

adam, i follow your gram almost exclusively for your pics of the little guy. 1/5 of the reason that i ever want to have a boy is to dress him like you do.

adam, i follow your gram almost exclusively for your pics of the little guy. 1/5 of the reason that i ever want to have a boy is to dress him like you do.

Hey Ry, thanks for following and digging the pictures. Before having him I really didn't know what I was missing having a little boy, and now I can't imagine not having him. It's nuts.

One of my friends is a reporter for the local news so she interviewed me, my sister, and her friend for it.  I'm now locally famous and expect endorsement and movie deals to come flowing in.

http://www.1011now.com/home/headlines/UNL-Chancellor-Creates-Buzz-on-Social-Media-195793691.html