recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

not that recent (end of september) but im not a fan of having my picture taken

[image]

its at an ice bar in vegas. they told us to act like bears for this picture

was it actually cold in there or is that the dress code.

I went to the Absolut Ice Bar in London and they gave you this like... fuckin lead coat to wear, and I refused to wear the gloves and it wasn't even cold in there. I then concluded that Londoners are just pussies.

Guest xsteponmex
could you post a little bigger of a picture please?

youre just jealous cause i called lonesome hot and not you.

and yes, yes i can.

[image]

um not jealous at all, but nice pic!lol

[image]

THOR!!!!!!!! He lives on my floor!! Wow. Small world. I love that kid. I heard he got rid of the mohawk. Major bummer. How do you know him?

Ask him about Murdiff for me? He'll know.

are you kidding dude? holy shit, he's one of my best friends. i go to school at depaul. i haven't talked to him in a couple days.

I didn't notice the pit hair, and I was really looking for tits but assumed s/he had small ones, since the elbow blocked it. I will say that guys around here generally don't have girl hair like that. Not to be mean, it's just a feminine haircut, and there's no stubble or anything resembling evidence of shaving to hint otherwise.

[image]

THOR!!!!!!!! He lives on my floor!! Wow. Small world. I love that kid. I heard he got rid of the mohawk. Major bummer. How do you know him?

Ask him about Murdiff for me? He'll know.

are you kidding dude? holy shit, he's one of my best friends. i go to school at depaul. i haven't talked to him in a couple days.

Hell yeah! 5th floor Mertz at Loyola. You should come up sometime. Parties will happen.

I was at Fest! I got there just before Ninja Gun's set (who I wanted to see, but since it was my first fest, I was not familiar with the art of waiting in line yet) and didn't get into Common Grounds until halfway through Underground Railroad To Candyland's set (they killed it too, and even played New Order's "Age of Consent")...so yeah, it was more than likely me. :)