recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

hahaha well my comment still applies, actually, and it might even be funnier now.

i've never worn ladies pantaloons before, but i imagine it would be uncomfortable.

is that what you have to do to get women nowadays? wear girl pants (no offense) and have that hair in the eye thingy look? fuck i've been going at it all wrong.

Edit: and yes, you two look alike.. minus the bearhair

nice macs!!!

i'm jealous. i only have a macbook :(

thanks!

i'm a huge mac freak haha. i feel like i started a trend; i got my mbp, then my roommate at school got a macbook, then the bf got a mbp, and his little bro just got one for christmas, lol.

i've only been able to afford a macbook, but i've had macs since around 98' and i had a IIe when i was kid.. i love apple products. they are awesome. eventually when my mom dies i get inheritance and i'm going out and buying one. i keep telling her to pass away, the damn old bag won't do it. :P

Back to girls jeans...

I wear (pretty manly) girl jeans, I guess they could actually be unisex. They don't say they are for girls anywhere on them, but they do have really small pockets.

They are the most comfortable jeans ever.

[image]

Just for the record...I don't usually stand with my feet pointing inwards like some sort of spacko, just a very well/bad timed photo!

I wear (pretty manly) girl jeans, I guess they could actually be unisex.

They are the most comfortable jeans ever.

[image]

Just for the record...I don't usually stand with my feet pointing inwards like some sort of spacko, just a very well/bad timed photo!

i really like your shirt!

i love me some plaid button ups.