Chuck Ragan 7" news..

Chuck has since changed his mind about he B side of the upcoming 7" on Rat Patrol to be the cover of 'Trenchfoot' that appeared on the No Idea series and has told us that he'll be gracing us with yet anither new track along with 'Ole diesel'.THis 7" will be exclusive to Rat Patrol and pre orders for the col. wax are near enough gone unless yo're quick on the keyboard..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conoley
fucking sweet

i got everything so far chuck has released (including the rare los feliz pre-order 7")

i didnt know about this...just pre-ordered it

Do you have that German split? That's all I need...

Guest conoley
do you mean the split with Austin Lucas? i have an extra copy of that if you want to trade....

let me know.

I do want to trade! My list is in my signature. PM me with anything you're interested in.

Another FYI for anyone who didn't get that 7" that was shipped with Los Feliz pre-orders... it didn't sell out during pre-order. Chuck wound up with a couple hundred and has been selling them at his shows. There's always the chance that they're sold out now, but last time I saw him (about a month ago) he had quite a few left. So if anyone needs that one make sure to pick one up if he comes through, or try to find someone living in a city he'll be playing at and buy it there.

Also, regarding the Austin Lucas/Chuck split... Chuck said he's been thinking about having Virgil press it or possibly even press it himself to sell to people in North America and leave the import for the Europeans. From what I remember, he has to spend too much to get copies to sell and has to charge a higher rate than he would like for a 7". I'm not sure if thats still in the works, but thats what he told me in May.

Is anyone going to see Chuck in the near future? I need one of those Los Feliz 7"s, I didn't get one. I can paypal money over.

Virgil, you should see if you can get some from him direct and sell them on consignment or something.

That would be sweet if Virgil could get a hold of some. I downloaded that album from eMusic, and preordered from No Idea, but I love to get my hands on one for a reasonable price.