Chuck Ragan 7" news..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Also, regarding the Austin Lucas/Chuck split... Chuck said he's been thinking about having Virgil press it or possibly even press it himself to sell to people in North America and leave the import for the Europeans. From what I remember, he has to spend too much to get copies to sell and has to charge a higher rate than he would like for a 7". I'm not sure if thats still in the works, but thats what he told me in May.

So this specific post of mine is really old but I just caught a mistake I made... I said that Chuck was talking to Virgil about pressing this record, but what I meant to say he was talking to Var (from No Idea).

Sorry...

• 3 weeks later...

It's packaged like on old clash 7" (I can't remember which one exactly), which is really cool.

Nice grab, Frank!!!

On another note, the guy from Rat Patrol told me that the Chuck Ragan 7" and the New Mexican Disaster Squad 7" he pressed are in the mail, so it should be any day now. They're coming from overseas, so us folks in the US might have to be a bit patient.