HEY! i forgot about that band!

I heard 'Wax Ecstatic' by Sponge during one of the NFL games last weekend. That took me bck to high school real quick. I still like that song.

Speaking of Sponge, they are the 3rd band to release a 7" for the Live From Detroit series (after the Dirtbombs and the Hard Lessons). You can still get a copy at the URL below.

http://www.noiseville.com/home.html

I had a similar experience several months ago with Ink & Dagger and Twelve Hour Turn. Also, I never listen to my CDs, so I went to sell some the other day and of the pile that got rejected by the store and I listened to several on the way back home. The big one that I had forgotten about was Xiu Xiu's Fabulous Muscles.

i was in a musical rut the other day and decided to listen to something i havent listened to in a long time.

i forgot how good On The Might of Princes is.

Cloak & Dagger = such an amazing song.

what bands (if any) have you done that with?

forgot all about them, those were old days, haha. anyway, i havent forgotten about modest mouse but...

our dish washer is screwed up so every dish in the apartment(with two other dude room mates) was dirty. me being the bigger man of the three of us, i got stoned and blasted "building nothing out of something" and washed every dish in the house happily yelling "1000 MILES IS A LONG DRIVE INSIDE A CAR!" i hadnt heard that cd in years, im sure it will be in my car radio for like a month now.

I heard 'Wax Ecstatic' by Sponge during one of the NFL games last weekend. That took me bck to high school real quick. I still like that song.

Speaking of Sponge, they are the 3rd band to release a 7" for the Live From Detroit series (after the Dirtbombs and the Hard Lessons). You can still get a copy at the URL below.

http://www.noiseville.com/home.html

Thanks!! My Sponge vinyl collection was incomplete and I didn't even know it!