Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Swiz Collection - Missing the red cover Ghost LP

this is one of the impressive collections.. mainly because it's older than 5 years... and i love swiz. dudes, were awesome

Thanks. Swiz are certainly underrated. If you haven't heard it, Jade has a free download of their first demo. The sound quality is excellent. http://www.jadetree.com/mp3/Swiz-With_Ramsey.zip

Does anyone know the pressing history/info for the down 7" I have heard that black was the 1st press... The white rejects 7" is out of 100. Didn't notice the green rejects 7" was flipped over until after i posted the image. nice.

Swiz Collection - Missing the red cover Ghost LP

this is one of the impressive collections.. mainly because it's older than 5 years... and i love swiz. dudes, were awesome

That Down 7" on black is the only variant of that Swiz single that I'm missing. I'm not sure how many they made of any of those. That white 7" also came with a button (I have one of those as well).

Thanks. Swiz are certainly underrated. If you haven't heard it, Jade has a free download of their first demo. The sound quality is excellent. http://www.jadetree.com/mp3/Swiz-With_Ramsey.zip

Does anyone know the pressing history/info for the down 7" I have heard that black was the 1st press... The white rejects 7" is out of 100. Didn't notice the green rejects 7" was flipped over until after i posted the image. nice.

here is the first round. made it through about a crate of LPs and a bin of 7"s today, but i still have a lot left.

[image]

30 Amp Fuse - 72% complete. Missing a single and an 8x7" compilation they took part in, but I'm not worried about the latter.

[image]

Blount - ‎100% complete to my knowledge.

[image]

Chemical People - 70% complete. Missing at least five singles and an LP.

[image]

Corduroy - 100% complete to my knowledge.

[image]

The Crumbs - No more than 80% complete. Missing three LPs and compilations on various colors. Also forgot to include the We're Addicted to Nyquil! comp LP to the picture.

[image]

Dimestore Haloes - As low as 60% complete. No real authority on this band's discography, and I think a few of their releases are on multiple colors.

[image]

Dirt Bike Annie - About 67% complete. Missing alternate colors/covers.

[image]

Down by Law - About 70% complete. Missing an LP, and a few EPs.

[image]

Drive - 83% complete. Missing one 12" single.

[image]

Everready - 95% complete. Missing a MP single on a variant color.

[image]

The Frantics - 70% complete. Missing an LP and some variant colors/covers.

[image]

The Gain - ‎70% complete. Missing an LP, two compilations and a variant color.

[image]

HDQ - No more than 50% complete considering repressings and compilations.

[image]

Hooton 3 Car - No more than 54% complete. Missing an LP and multiple splits.

[image]

Kung Fu Monkeys - Up to 88% complete. Missing an EP and a cover variant.

[image]

Ludicrous Lollipops - 100% complete to my knowledge.

[image]

Mr. T Experience - No more than 73% complete. Missing a few singles, color variants, and compilations.

[image]

Party of Helicopters - 63% complete. Missing an LP, some color variants and a split.

[image]

Scared of Chaka - No more than 70% complete. Missing a handful of color and size variants, and a few singles and splits. Probably compilations as well.

[image]

Screw 32 - 91% not considering a recent repress of one of the singles. Missing the This is Berkeley Not West Bay comp.

[image]

The Stand GT - A shameful 67% complete. Missing singles, LPs, and compilations.

[image]

Sweep the Leg Johnny - 91% complete. Only missing a variant color of an LP if you ignore the Post Marked Stamps box set.

that's all for tonight!

[image]

Screw 32 - 91% not considering a recent repress of one of the singles. Missing the This is Berkeley Not West Bay comp.

the 2 versions of the this is berkeley comp and the fucked up represses aside, you are missing a color variant of the greetings comp 7". you have 2 lime green copies, but there is 2 versions...lime green and orange

round two. made it through another crate and bin, still a good ways to go.

[image]

Chopper - 91% complete. Missing the split with Blew.

[image]

Doc Hopper - 86% complete. Only missing variant colors for the Atomic Action comp, that I'm aware of.

[image]

Horace Pinker - 95% complete. Only missing a single compilation, not including the new album that is coming out (and crazy expensive to order in the US).

[image]

Parasites - No more than 60% complete. Haven't really put forth the effort to compile an exact list of everything I'm missing.

[image]

Porcelain Boys - 80% complete. Really trying to track down the Marble split on purple, also the possibility of an alternate cover for the THD comp.

[image]

Rhythm Collision - 83% complete. A few splits out there evading me, plus variant colors.

[image]

Skimmer - No more than 73% complete. Missing a few splits that I know of. Also forgot to include a Speedowax comp in this pic.

[image]

Squirtgun - ‎82% complete. Missing an LP and a few comps.

[image]

Tugboat Annie - ‎57% complete. Missing the three splits, two of which are variant colors of what I already have.

[image]

Venus Beads - ‎67% complete. Missing an EP and an LP. Both fairly hard to track down.

[image]

Wynona Riders - 91% complete. Only missing the original pressing of the Jolt split, that I'm aware of.

AND NOW FOR THE FIRST OF THE LABEL COLLECTIONS...

[image]

Crackle! Records - 89% complete. Only missing two EPs and two splits.

[image]

Killer Records - 83% complete, not including releases since the Loblaws split (which I haven't kept up with).

[image]

PopKid Records - 87% complete. Only missing variant colors of two releases.

more to come, but probably not until next week.

nice collections.

Isnt Rhythm collision on that 20 year anniversary doc strange comp (pic disc)? Also there are many variants to the other Doc strange pic disc comp (they have different color edges and backs)

I wish i knew you have a squirtgun collection cause i virtually gave a test press away not to long ago.

nice collections.

Isnt Rhythm collision on that 20 year anniversary doc strange comp (pic disc)? Also there are many variants to the other Doc strange pic disc comp (they have different color edges and backs)

I wish i knew you have a squirtgun collection cause i virtually gave a test press away not to long ago.

the one up there that says 'test press' in big letters is all i have of that 20th anniversary comp, i know there are many variants and i just don't have the will to go through and find everything. i'm sticking with only full lengths in that regard.

i sure hope it wasn't a test for the s/t squirtgun album, that one is my fav.

[image]

PopKid Records - 87% complete. Only missing variant colors of two releases.

Funny story, being the moron that I am, I forgot to keep a copy of the PB/Marble split on Purple, so i had to buy myself a copy on eBay last year. i think I spent like $20 on it or something. Wacky. There should be plenty of the Chester Copperpot 7"s on Black floating around still.

@timpopkid have to admit i've not seen the CC single on black anywhere. but i've been jamming "kings of kirby" lately, so i'll probably seek that one out soon. also, i totally lucked into that mtx split, i think someone just threw it in a lot i purchased on ebay a few years back.

@plasma36: that i can think of, just strum & bang, and the gun crazy single. both pop up on ebay pretty frequently, but if your local store has either for cheap let me know.

@marc: the dj cover in the squirtgun collection is the test pressing for the harmless recs comp. had no idea the west bay comp was on white, i think i've only ever seen it on black.

@plasma36: that i can think of, just strum & bang, and the gun crazy single. both pop up on ebay pretty frequently, but if your local store has either for cheap let me know.

I definitely remember seeing Strum und Bang, I'll look for Gun Crazy next time I'm there. Pretty sure they'll only be $3-ish.

wow, this is bad...

[image]

i'm not even close to finished either. still got a few things i need.

EDIT:

noticed i left out my zwan - honestly/number of the beast 7", and my "guitar center: fresh cuts vol. 2" cd which has Superchrist on it.

oh well.

couldn't find my siamese dream tape either.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic