Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

935976_10153376613980051_677593217_n.jpg

Jackals collection (so far).

Still missing the demo tape (/32, gonna be a pain), several stupidly limited covers and variants for the No Coast split (most /5 - /10 or so), the record release cover for the Self Loathing split (/20) and the red cover for the s/t 7" (/3). I do have the gold cover (/80) for the s/t, but it hadn't arrived when I took this pic and I can't be bothered to retake it.

Test press (/3) and two variants of the 12" have been reserved for me at Hardware Recs, so will be getting those early next year :lol:

I took a pic of my Fireworks collection a month or two ago, too.

1a55c87c312111e3956c22000aa802b4_7.jpg

I never got around to buying the Euro and gold Gospels, or the grey Bonfires. I had a bunch of opportunities to get that AIHTO tour press but passed them up every time for whatever reason. I will most likely buy the first pressing colors for the new album, but that will be it. 

Nice! If you ever want to breat it on up, you know where to find me ;)

This is great! Where'd you get the live record?

Its not a record. Its prints (paper) of live photos and a live cd thrown in a record sleeve. Wish it was a record. Its cool regardless. They had them on their tour with title fight and pianos become the teeth but i missed the show so i had to buy it off a guy. I actually bought everything pictured off the same guy. i actually have 3-4 copies of the black 7" that will be gifts for friends who have yet to buy it. he threw in some buttons and a patch too. cool dude. pretty sure he posts on here, just dont know his name, zeek if youre reading this, thanks d00d. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a new Face to Face single in last week. Here is a pic of my progress. I'm missing the white pressing of the split with Horace Pinker and 3 color variations of the split with Rise Against. The Rise Against variations are easy to get but the Horace split has proven more difficult.

IMG_0760_zpsc108363b.jpg

I have a few more records coming within the next week but here's what I have right now :) (The ones in frames are all colored variants and are my favorite ones, hence that's why they are in frames. I'm getting frames for Dookie, Shenanigans, and International Superhits soon)

image6_zps5ac7d7ad.jpegimage5_zps9213157d.jpegimage4_zps644c2fa5.jpeg

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic