Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

MARS VOLTA collection.

Frances the Mute signed by Cedric, Juan, and Marcel

IMG_0982_zps050575da.jpg

only missing a few pieces

Tremulant EP - black

De-Loused - black bootleg

Frances the Mute single - black

Vicarious Atonement promo - black cover

Wax Simulacra 7" - black

Goliath 12" single - (this is gonna be very expensive to obtain)

I have a few more records coming within the next week but here's what I have right now :) (The ones in frames are all colored variants and are my favorite ones, hence that's why they are in frames. I'm getting frames for Dookie, Shenanigans, and International Superhits soon)

image6_zps5ac7d7ad.jpegimage5_zps9213157d.jpegimage4_zps644c2fa5.jpeg

Nice collection

Been a few months since the last Owen collection was posted I believe. The lighting is terrible in my flat, and I hate flash, so here we go anyway. New Leaves is grey/lavender. Just missing a couple of 7"ers.

i would love to get all his albums but i don't love him enough to (only have Ghost Town). most,if not all are definitely not rare and pricey

love the picures tho'

My Starfucker collection:

NgZ6t89.jpg?1?5765

7" -

Junius - Blue - /500

Champagne Champagne Tour Split - Green - /1000

Burnin Up - Pink - /500

Hmucjnv.jpg?1

12" - 

Golden Youth - Clear - /500

Miracle Mile - Green/Red - /1000

Self-Titled - White

Reptilians - Clear - /700

Reptilians - Picture Disc - /500

Reptilians - Test Press

Heaven's Youth (Reptilians Demo) - White - /1000

Jupiter - Oxblood - /90 

Jupiter - Orange - /103

Sexton Blake - Orange/Yellowish - /1000

working on an MGMT collection with the lady. Hook me a deal for anything we dont have! Looking for all variants.

oracular, US pressing

congrats, non gatefold

ST, 180g + test press

latenighttales comp

siberian breaks UK

of moons cyan marbled

metanoia 10"

congrats 7"

alien days cassette (not pictured)

still need:

congrats gatefold

siberian breaks US

of moons black

of moons grey

kids 12"

electric feel 7" and 12"

time to pretend 7"

spectrum  spacemen 3 split

funzone welcome 7"

tGI6vVZ.jpg

tumblr_myiz3ncfnV1qeo2d9o1_500.png

Was really close to finishing this but kind of lost interest in finding the few really hard things to find.

I have a pressing of pedestal that you don't have. Pm me if you are keen.

I need that red L'Ami du Peuple. I have a yellow and black copy of it. Had a red one worked out on here and he backed out

I have a few more records coming within the next week but here's what I have right now :) (The ones in frames are all colored variants and are my favorite ones, hence that's why they are in frames. I'm getting frames for Dookie, Shenanigans, and International Superhits soon)

I honestly don't know why MY collection is getting down voted...

I didn't downvote it, but you know what? You downvoted my post trying to explain what a White Whale was after I was nice to you in one thread and stuck up for you in another, so I don't really feel bad for you.

I down voted because you said Enema and Dude Ranch are regularly sold. I don't see how seeing a pre order flip price on eBay for those records is regularly sold

14ed1bbe75ba11e3abd212eddce84025_8.jpg

This is really the only "collection" I have going on. I still need the 10" EP, the split 7" he did with Yip Deceiver, and if I really want to be thorough, I guess I could get the standard black versions of the 10" and 151a. I'm not really going for any of the test presses, but if I see one for sale for a reasonable price, I wouldn't not buy it.

Just looked on eBay and all 9 of them that aren't pre orders range from $120-$200... Who the hell would pay that much for a record? To me that is and an unreachable price

Price doesn't constitute it being a white whale. It's a literary reference. I wasn't being a dick. 

Did you loot a Hot Topic?

Sorry, it's hard to tell when someone is and is not being a dick on this forum

It really isn't. There are just too many people who don't know how to integrate themselves into forums. The fact that literally ALL of you new people down vote whenever anyone disagrees with your ignorant statements is part of the problem.

It really isn't. There are just too many people who don't know how to integrate themselves into forums. The fact that literally ALL of you new people down vote whenever anyone disagrees with your ignorant statements is part of the problem.

I can guarantee you that was the only statement on this site that I have ever disagreed with. And how about instead of being dicks to ALL the new members, why not trying to help them out instead of getting pissy with anything that you don't like what they say

I can guarantee you that was the only statement on this site that I have ever disagreed with. And how about instead of being dicks to ALL the new members, why not trying to help them out instead of getting pissy with anything that you don't like what they say

What Billy said. You are just one part of the hive mind of new members that can't differentiate between helping, being a dick, and a simple joke.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic