Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

It's hard to tell because pretty much everyone has been a dick to me since I joined. and that really doesn't help your cause

I don't have a cause, I usually ignore you people. Just shedding some light... I never experienced anyone being a dick to me and I'm still fairly new.

Not gonna derail the topic anymore, sorry.

I don't have a cause, I usually ignore you people. Just shedding some light... I never experienced anyone being a dick to me and I'm still fairly new.

Not gonna derail the topic anymore, sorry.

You have 1,000+ posts and have been here since October of 2012, how is that new?

I honestly don't know why MY collection is getting down voted...

I rarely up / down vote anything - and try to stay out of shit...

but TECHNICALLY this is a thread for band or label collections and your photo is just of a bunch of different stuff.

While there are multiple releases from say: Green Day, or blink they should have their own photos.

I mean - this thread is 420 (blaze it) pages in and that's just sort of how it's been organized from the start.

Just sayin'

I rarely up / down vote anything - and try to stay out of shit...

but TECHNICALLY this is a thread for band or label collections and your photo is just of a bunch of different stuff.

While there are multiple releases from say: Green Day, or blink they should have their own photos.

I mean - this thread is 420 (blaze it) pages in and that's just sort of how it's been organized from the start.

Just sayin'

Okay I see... should I like take it down and repost properly?

Was there actually a gatefold for Congratulations? I know there was the scratcher cover. But I've never seen gatefold... Pic?

http://www.discogs.com/MGMT-Congratulations/release/2228790 says in the description gatefold., but i cant find pics so who knows. im actually not too worried about that one or oracular pressings anyway, just variants for the singles because theyre actually different colours and not just slight number changes in the runout.

I feel very lucky to have been in the right place at the right time for these circa releases...

When the releases went on sale on merchnow I was on vacation and was asleep, but my mom was up in our hotel room making a bunch of noise so I got up and went on the computer and they were up. People were saying how they stayed up all night refreshing and I just woke up and they were there. I felt good.

When the releases went on sale on merchnow I was on vacation and was asleep, but my mom was up in our hotel room making a bunch of noise so I got up and went on the computer and they were up. People were saying how they stayed up all night refreshing and I just woke up and they were there. I felt good.

This recent Circa repress from HT was a nightmare. Go venture into that thread for a good example of how NOT to release a repress... Ugh

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic