Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

This recent Circa repress from HT was a nightmare. Go venture into that thread for a good example of how NOT to release a repress... Ugh

Yeah I'm glad I got it on merchnow and had it delivered to my door because the closest HT is an hour away and I'm not a fan of Hot Topic to begin with.

Yeah I'm glad I got it on merchnow and had it delivered to my door because the closest HT is an hour away and I'm not a fan of Hot Topic to begin with.

It was basically all online and the set release date was wrong then they just started putting them up at these weird hours with no warning so a bunch of us who really wanted them had to sit there for a few days refreshing and hoping that if they went up there was enough time to snag one. luckily I ended up getting them. I'll post a picture of my circa collection when my new ones get here.

It was basically all online and the set release date was wrong then they just started putting them up at these weird hours with no warning so a bunch of us who really wanted them had to sit there for a few days refreshing and hoping that if they went up there was enough time to snag one. luckily I ended up getting them. I'll post a picture of my circa collection when my new ones get here.

I have no intention of ever selling mine, but do you think these represses will be worth a substantial amount one day like the originals? People seem to be buying 2 or 3 of each pressing.

I have no intention of ever selling mine, but do you think these represses will be worth a substantial amount one day like the originals? People seem to be buying 2 or 3 of each pressing.

It's circa, they're bound to go up in price because that's the way it is you know. especially with the flippers who bought 2-3+ extra ones just to sell on ebay for a higher value. they basically just cause inflation. you could probably find someone who doesn't know to buy it for as much as the flippers are selling it for but its just not cool to do that.

I know this isn't much in terms of a "collection", but I do have two of the more highly sought-after The Mars Volta albums (albeit one is a bootleg)...

IKXejkM.jpg

Mars Volta, The - De-Loused In The Comatorium (Gold Standard Laboratories - GSL75)

2xLP, Album, Unofficial, Ltd

Mars Volta, The - Amputechture (Gold Standard Laboratories - GSL126) 2xLP, Album, Whi

The only two I don't have :-(

Menomena Collection:

YEeH7Fa.jpg

Detailed album of just about everything here: http://imgur.com/a/quK74

Top (left to right):

Menomena - I Am The Fun Blame Monster! (FILMguerrero - Fg22LP) - first press of/500 - white vinyl

* Note: this first pressing's sleeve unfolds into a large origami "Fun Blame Monster"; the record itself emerges from inside the creature's mouth. (See here: http://imgur.com/a/quK74#kg6GhY7 )

Menomena - Friend And Foe(FILMguerrero - FG27) - signed

Menomena - Moms (Barsuk Records - BARK131LP)

Middle (left to right):

Menomena - I Am The Fun Blame Monster! (FILMguerrero - Fg 22) - second press black vinyl (no origami monster)

Menomena - Mines (Barsuk Records - bark101lp)

Lackthereof - Your Anchor(Barsuk Records - BARK76LP) - Danny Seim's (drummer/vocals) side project - white vinyl

Ramona Falls - Prophet(The Kora Records - TKR 025) - Brent Knopf's (keyboard/guitar/vocals) solo venture - 2LP Green and Yellow vinyl

Ramona Falls - Prophet(Barsuk Records - BARK127) - CD

Bottom (left to right):

Menomena - Wet And Rusting(City SlangFILMguerrero - SLANG5048587, none) - 7" clear

Menomena - Posh Isolation / Tung Track (Polyvinyl Record Company - PRC-085-7) - 7" clear

Menomena - Posh Isolation / Tung Track (Polyvinyl Record Company - PRC-085-7) - 7" green

Menomena - Double Seven Inch(Barsuk Records - bark105) - 2x7", Ltd - black

Helio Sequence, The /Menomena - Converter / Pilgrim's Progress (Barsuk RecordsCity Slang - BARK98, SLANG9550060) - 7" black

Menomena & Societá Anonima -The Scissors And Blue Series 2 Of 6 (VBM066) - CD/EP

Menomena - Friend And Foe(Barsuk Records - BARK60) - CD

Menomena - I Am The Fun Blame Monster (Not On Label - none) - CD flipbook

Menomena - Wet And Rusting(FILMguerrero - Fg25) - CD/EP

** I have several signed screen printed and numbered posters from Menomena and Ramona Falls here: http://imgur.com/a/quK74#7ZZ6TmS

Holy Grail missing from this collection:

Rose EP

‎ (CD, EP, Ltd) only like 25 of these exist, Only one known photo online as well. Anyone have this?

Band doesn't get enough credit.  Really nice.  No Intuit from Romona Falls, though?  I don't know about that, but that album is worlds beyond Prophet in my books.  Either way, keep it up.

Man Man Collection

FMGfEXc.jpg

Top (from left to right):

Man Man - Six Demon Bag(Free News Projects - FNP 009) - 2 × Vinyl, Album, 10", Picture Disc, Limited Edition, Gatefold

Man Man - Little Torments(Obey Your Brain - Brain03) - 7"

Bottom (left to right):

Man Man - Rabbit Habits (Anti-- 86942-1)

Man Man - Life Fantastic (Anti-, Anti-, Anti- - EPITC99983-1SC, ANTI 87114-1, ANTI 87114-2)

Man Man - On Oni Pond (Anti-- 87267-1)

Skateboard:

Snagged this beauty at a Man Man gig! I even got them to all sign it! From what I gathered from the band and merch guy, this deck is #/12.

Detailed album of deck: http://imgur.com/a/Dy22P#91EiplQ

Love this. Not enough people know about this band.

1505178_10152137733191352_1560762113_n.j

Just received my Addendum and my purple This is How The Wind Shifts. Collection looks like this now.

Still missing 3 variants though.

Discovering The Waterfront (White)

When Broken Is Easily Fixed (Blue)

This is How The Wind Shifts (Clear)

With the addition of this Discoveries Nebula Press.....i now have a complete Northlane collection (except for tests of course)

863f1c1c-091d-4b2a-b68d-632d481ddb50_zps

Thegoodone_zps0598aa32.jpg

Northlane - Discoveries - Nebula Press 108/150
Northlane - Discoveries - White Press 115/150
Northlane - Singularity - Clear/Black Splatter /100
Northlane - Singularity - Blue/Purple Splatter /200
Northlane - Singularity - Red/Pink Splatter /200
Northlane - Singularity - Black /500
Northlane - Worldeater 7" - Signed B side

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic