Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

UWuM3xS.jpg

Finally finished up the End of a Year / Self Defense Family collection. Not hunting for variants, as that would be crazy. I do have a couple more variants, but I figured one of each was enough for the photo. 

The only thing i'm missing is the demo tape/CD-r. The SDF/Meredith Hunter split that RFC put out should be here anytime.

1a3ee1ea-99a6-4dd6-b790-8f500efc0755_zps

Photo is missing the Wonderful World of Mac DeMarco 7"s and the remainder of Mac's cassettes which I have sitting at my girlfriend's apartment. All I need is that /100 mint swirl copy of the Salad Days demos (as well as the rest of the albums on black wax but I'm not really in a rush to buy those just yet.) 

UWuM3xS.jpg

Finally finished up the End of a Year / Self Defense Family collection. Not hunting for variants, as that would be crazy. I do have a couple more variants, but I figured one of each was enough for the photo. 

The only thing i'm missing is the demo tape/CD-r. The SDF/Meredith Hunter split that RFC put out should be here anytime.

This is so fucking dope. I have 17 EOAY/SDF records and I'm still missing like 9 of those 7"s.

The biggest bummer is that my favorite song of theirs is on that RFC Mixed Singles 7" they gave out for free, but I only ever see it on discogs for stupid amounts of money.

1a3ee1ea-99a6-4dd6-b790-8f500efc0755_zps

Photo is missing the Wonderful World of Mac DeMarco 7"s and the remainder of Mac's cassettes which I have sitting at my girlfriend's apartment. All I need is that /100 mint swirl copy of the Salad Days demos (as well as the rest of the albums on black wax but I'm not really in a rush to buy those just yet.) 

Woah awesome, I love that blue wax of 2 !

UWuM3xS.jpg

I need to start on this.

This is so fucking dope. I have 17 EOAY/SDF records and I'm still missing like 9 of those 7"s.

The biggest bummer is that my favorite song of theirs is on that RFC Mixed Singles 7" they gave out for free, but I only ever see it on discogs for stupid amounts of money.

I've seen a couple on ebay and discogs for $10 or less lately. Not too bad, really. 

MBoPwh9.jpg

Missing from my picture is white and green wolverines (one on route, one in player), and teal united that i have on my wall.

I do not have the test press from wolverines or the /10 pink cassette, so this is it for my I Am The Avalanche collection.

Sweet collection, but please don't put your records on the floor like that!

I always wonder if people who put their records on the floor actually play them. I just go through great pains trying to keep everything dust free. There must be so much cleaning involved after taking these pics..

I'd love to post my only 100% collection on here, but I'm afraid I'd get shunned based on the comments I've seen around these forums.

Not ashamed, just seems like there can be hate when it's not needed. Ha.

Post it. There are way worse things in life than getting made fun of on the internet.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic