Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

My Hospital Productions collection, missing some but not much. Picture quality sucks.

2cdhhqe.jpg

and Prurient collection, missing a bunch and variants but there is a Bermuda Drain test press of 60 so :)

2r5dqg6.jpg

Nice collections! That Hospital pic makes me realize how many of their LPs I own as well. 

You should go full tilt and try to get all the cassettes and CDs too!

Nice collections! That Hospital pic makes me realize how many of their LPs I own as well. 

You should go full tilt and try to get all the cassettes and CDs too!

I'm looking for a few Lps mostly the Ramleh and the clear Cortini.

I had a ton of the tapes but sold most of them. Theyre also so limited its crazy. I still have a few and a shit load of the Cds.

Sick The Body Collection!!!!! Those guys!!!

According to Polyvinyl's site the Walker/Back of Dave split 7" came out 20 years ago today and was their first music release. My Polyvinyl collection started with an American Football CD in 2000, but started growing to this soon after. With the Owen/Into It. Over It. split coming out next month this picture will already be outdated, but I'm sure I'll always be buying a few things from them each year. And it also means more Airheads with my mail orders, which is nice.
Note: While I included Matt Pond PA's non-Polyvinyl albums that they pressed, I left out Headlights' The Enemies EP and Owen's (the ep) since they were pressed by Mi Amante in Germany.

polyrecords.jpg

11049560_10105332528661699_6063362546289

11221773_10105332547244459_1784459337529

So, I am finally posting my Paint It Black collection. Thank you to everyone who sold me anything to help build this. I have a test of Amnesia coming from Bridge Nine and will be buying the latest variant at This Is Hardcore in a few weeks. This is what I still need:

CVA [ Test Press | /? ]

The Philadelphia Sound [ Test Press | /? ]

Paradise [ Test Press | /6 ]

Paradise [ Lime Green Marble | Numbered Spray-Painted Jacket | First | /25 ]

Goliath [ Clear/Screened B-side | Lavender ink | Proof Copy | /7 ] *This will be the impossible quest. Ha ha.

Bridge Nine Summer Compilation 2009 [ Test Press | /? ] *Not sure if even Bridge Nine has tests. It was not on their discography page.

Surrender [ Test Press | /? ]

One H.E.L.L. Of A Compilation [ Test Press | /? ]

One H.E.L.L. Of A Compilation [ Black | Spray-Painted/Hand Numbered Insert | First | /55 ]

Invisible [ Test Press | /? ]

qrivpd.jpg

Skeletonwitch collection is finally as complete as I want it to be. 1st presses of all Lps :)

At One With the Shadows - Blue marble 119/500

Beyond the Permafrost - Ice Blue/400

Breathing the Fire - White/???

Forever Abomination - Clear w/ Blue Splatter/???

Serpents Unleashed - "Bootleg" 52/300

Getting close on finishing up a couple collections to where I want them to be! Pretty exciting shit.

11049560_10105332528661699_6063362546289

11221773_10105332547244459_1784459337529

So, I am finally posting my Paint It Black collection. Thank you to everyone who sold me anything to help build this. I have a test of Amnesia coming from Bridge Nine and will be buying the latest variant at This Is Hardcore in a few weeks. This is what I still need:

CVA [ Test Press | /? ]

The Philadelphia Sound [ Test Press | /? ]

Paradise [ Test Press | /6 ]

Paradise [ Lime Green Marble | Numbered Spray-Painted Jacket | First | /25 ]

Goliath [ Clear/Screened B-side | Lavender ink | Proof Copy | /7 ] *This will be the impossible quest. Ha ha.

Bridge Nine Summer Compilation 2009 [ Test Press | /? ] *Not sure if even Bridge Nine has tests. It was not on their discography page.

Surrender [ Test Press | /? ]

One H.E.L.L. Of A Compilation [ Test Press | /? ]

One H.E.L.L. Of A Compilation [ Black | Spray-Painted/Hand Numbered Insert | First | /55 ]

Invisible [ Test Press | /? ]

Which of the Paradise records is the European tour copy? I remember it having a slightly different sleeve.

Finally got the Red/Black Clear/Black /515 in today......Complete my Alexisonfire - Old Crows Young Cardinals Collection

----- /515 - /1020 - /70 - /770 - Box Set 1 - Box Set 2 -----

IMG_20150713_133036_zpsfmhftnma.jpg

Pretty close to a complete collection

Missing ----

Crisis - Red Press

Insulation Tapes 7"

Aussie Tour OG Black 7"

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic