Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

These are just my personal copies!

Although I always have copies in the store as well!

Wow, that's pretty incredible. Would you say these are all the variations in existence (apart from that 1/1)? I think no idea stopped updating their discography, so this might be the only real "pressing info"  :)

Wow, that's pretty incredible. Would you say these are all the variations in existence (apart from that 1/1)? I think no idea stopped updating their discography, so this might be the only real "pressing info"  :)

Yes, apart from the /1, and there's an /3 I think there's only one variant I'm missing, but I also have many "transition" copies which weren't ever listed separately in No Ideas discography either!

Would you mind sharing with us the exact date and specific circumstances of how, when and where you got your hands on that sports almanac many copies of 'Reinventing Axl Rose'?

I get them everytime it gets repressed! just happens to have had 45 pressing so far!

bought them all as they were released...except the tricolor, got it from eBay.

Awesome I only have the blue of American candy really wish I got pioneer since it's my favorite album, but I didn't have money at the time and now I definitely don't have enough for what they are going for now.

Yes, apart from the /1, and there's an /3 I think there's only one variant I'm missing, but I also have many "transition" copies which weren't ever listed separately in No Ideas discography either!

I get them everytime it gets repressed! just happens to have had 45 pressing so far!

Andy has the /1 copy, and Flood, Andy, and I have the /3 copies (honey).

I have all of them up until the 22nd pressing (minus the /1). 21 pressing was enough for me =]

A couple of lathe cuts i had made recently (under the gristlejaw pressing co. moniker). 1 copy only of each record. I finally have Clutch's Transnational on LP!  Also included here Clutch LP with demos, outtakes and promo-only live songs with adapted artwork from a promo CD from that era. Rumbleseat "Demonstration" LP with unreleased songs and demos found as Hidden tracks on  the...is dead CD.  Crustaceans was a Gainesville band that featured Samantha Jones (Rumbleseat, Bitchin', vanbuilderass).

015-a.jpg

015-b.jpg

016-a.jpg

016-b.jpg

017a.jpg

017b.jpg

012ABa.jpg

012ABb.jpg

A couple of lathe cuts i had made recently (under the gristlejaw pressing co. moniker). 1 copy only of each record. I finally have Clutch's Transnational on LP! Also included here Clutch LP with demos, outtakes and promo-only live songs with adapted artwork from a promo CD from that era. Rumbleseat "Demonstration" LP with unreleased songs and demos found as Hidden tracks on the...is dead CD. Crustaceans was a Gainesville band that featured Samantha Jones (Rumbleseat, Bitchin', vanbuilderass).

015-a.jpg

015-b.jpg

016-a.jpg

016-b.jpg

017a.jpg

017b.jpg

012ABa.jpg

012ABb.jpg

I think there is a test pressing version of that Rumbleseat album, but NIR decided to release it without the electric tracks.

I think there is a test pressing version of that Rumbleseat album, but NIR decided to release it without the electric tracks.

The test press you speak of was nearly the same track list as the ...Is Dead LP with 2 extra songs and without the unlisted untitled track.  The electric songs were never released either. I have those collected on a 10" lathe from earlier in the year.

A couple of lathe cuts i had made recently (under the gristlejaw pressing co. moniker). 1 copy only of each record. I finally have Clutch's Transnational on LP!  Also included here Clutch LP with demos, outtakes and promo-only live songs with adapted artwork from a promo CD from that era. Rumbleseat "Demonstration" LP with unreleased songs and demos found as Hidden tracks on  the...is dead CD.  Crustaceans was a Gainesville band that featured Samantha Jones (Rumbleseat, Bitchin', vanbuilderass).

015-a.jpg

015-b.jpg

016-a.jpg

016-b.jpg

017a.jpg

017b.jpg

012ABa.jpg

012ABb.jpg

who did these lathe cuts?

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic