Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Vinyl is the same but the covers are different shades of blue.  I assume they're from different pressings and that a different printer was possibly used or something.  You can see two distinct shades if you look at all the covers.  There's really only two types of different shades I've noticed

Vinyl is the same but the covers are different shades of blue.  I assume they're from different pressings and that a different printer was possibly used or something.  You can see two distinct shades if you look at all the covers.  There's really only two types of different shades I've noticed

0f8de31d4899df9160f0b3499707bc4e.jpg

Welp, here's my 12" collection for Less Than Jake. This doesn't include any compilation records or side project stuff. I wasn't sure I would have the room to do this haha.

Come May, the collection grows by 6 since I picked up all the HR/LS represses. And will hopefully be ordering some of the Live at Astoria records soon.

I should have enough time in the next day or two to pull out the 7" and other miscellaneous records.

hSonTU9.jpg

Welp, here's my 12" collection for Less Than Jake. This doesn't include any compilation records or side project stuff. I wasn't sure I would have the room to do this haha.

Come May, the collection grows by 6 since I picked up all the HR/LS represses. And will hopefully be ordering some of the Live at Astoria records soon.

I should have enough time in the next day or two to pull out the 7" and other miscellaneous records.

hSonTU9.jpg

Nice LTJ collection! i Should post an updated pic of mine soon. I ordered all 6 LS/HR Reissues also. May can't come soon enough! can't wait to hopefully Order Live at Astoria as Well.

Not a "variant" collector, only one of each, but they are all signed! Got the last album I needed a few weeks ago, and had a meet & greet with them yesterday to get the last few I had unsigned, signed. (Sorry my camera sucks, so the quality isn't great.)

ehyezd.jpg

A lot of people post bands that I'm either not familiar (like above) or I'm not a fan of, but I always appreciate their love, dedication, and support of the band they collect.

All you guys are awesome.

Same here, I may not always be a fan or know the band, but damn a lot of the collections look awesome.

Niiice, got started doing the same with all the LTJ 7"s today. Hopefully I'll be able to finish tomorrow morning. Just in time for going to see them in St. Pete tomorrow night!

Yeah it definitely takes a good chunk of time.  I'm also re-cataloging as I go along which is why I'm doing it release by release.  I don't think I have access to anywhere I could take a picture of ALL the records at once in my collection anyways to it's way easier to do it this way, albeit slightly less impressive haha

Any interest in my posting all the compilation records with the Less Than Jake stuff? And possibly the resin figures/vinyl figures they've put out over the years? I'm finally almost done getting all the 7" pictures done. o.O

definitely! always love seeing anything LTJ related! slowly getting pictures done as well of my LTJ collection hopefully post soon!

Yeah it definitely takes a good chunk of time.  I'm also re-cataloging as I go along which is why I'm doing it release by release.  I don't think I have access to anywhere I could take a picture of ALL the records at once in my collection anyways to it's way easier to do it this way, albeit slightly less impressive haha

Always impressed whenever I see your BR stuff.

Have you had any luck determining if anyone in the world actually has a copy of the "... you are" matrix etching for the self-titled 7"?

Here goes on the updated 7" records pictures. I'll get all the compilations together for pictures later this coming week and the LTJ specific vinyl/resin figures.

G-Man Training Target 7" + T.V. EP 7"p78fZ9x.jpg

Kemuri Split 7" + Pez Kings 7" + Do the Math 7"

n6sJUF8.jpg

Megadeth Split 7" + Slayer Cover 7" + Smoke Spot 7" + Muppets 7"

SMGfLYO.jpg

Crash Course In Being an Asshole 7" + American Idle 7" + Live from Japan 2x7" + Live from Chicago 7" + Conviction Notice 7" + Anthem 7x7"

VWAAhGD.jpg?2

Yo Yo Ninja Boy Flexi + Rest of My Life Picture Disc 7" + Overrated Picture Disc 7" + PS Shock the World 7" + I Think I Love You Flexi 7" + Go Gators Flexi 7" + Dopeman Jukebox 7" + All My Best Friends Are Metalheads Jukebox 7" + Pit Tin 7x7" + Pizza Box 7" + Cereal Box 4x7" + GNV FLA 3x7" + Better Class of Losers Tape + Pezcore Tape + Losing Streak 3 Song Sampler Tape + Jimmy Eat World split Tape + Parasongs Tribute Tape

9bC95Zl.jpg

Food Not Bombs 7" + J Church split 7" + Pesto 7" + Rock n Roll Pizzeria 7" + Pung split 7" + Three Way Split 7" + Gainesville Rock City 7" + She's Gonna Break Soon 7" + Live from Chicago 7" + Sprocket Wheel split 7" + Does the Lion City Still Roar 7" + Unglued 7" + AAA split 7" + All My Best Friends Are Metalheads 7"

XUlVMWp.jpg

Birthday Cake 7" + Cheese 7" + Making Fun of Things 10" + B Is for B Sides 10" + Boris the Sprinkler Flexi 10" + Losing Streak/Tom Collins 5" + Hello Rockview 7x7"

ubM4UlR.jpg

Good lord. I could never imagine collecting a band that's been around that long with that many pieces. That's dedication.

Some of the stuff is kind of bonkers. I wish I could say I was joking when I say this, but 12 versions of the Kemuri split that I have? That's not even half of all the variants there are for that. o.O Thanks No Idea Records.

That's what I've been waiting for. Your LTJ collection is amazing.

Thank you!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic