Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

14 hours ago, angryalan said:

Since a floor pic won't work with 47 albums. Here is a grid of every Rage Against The Machine self-titled album I own. It was released 30 years ago today, November 3rd, 1992.

Saw your post on the vinyl subreddit too. Was very surprised by the essentially unanimous extremely negative opinion there. This is sick as fuck. Nice collection dude

10 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I just looked at that reddit thread and damn.

RIP

Any other band and nobody would give a shit like they did fyi. I just think collecting bootlegs is... strange.

There's a lot about that collection I don't really get. Variant collecting, a bunch of pretty much the same variant, bootlegs...but to each their own I guess.

• 2 months later...

Every US release of Vinyl, CDs, and Tapes put out by Circa Survive and the members' side projects, along with some of the releases from Brendan, Colin, and Nick's first bands

Updated Jan '23 -

Circa - Juturna & OLG represses, ADAL, ADAD + TP, Two Dreams, Promo CDs for Get Out & BSN, Live Sky Noise, Sunny Day Split Test Press 7", & Battle My Love 7".
TSOAF - Mask, Revolution on Canvas books, & Apeshit
L.S. Dunes - Past Lives, 2022 Flexi, & Permanent Rebellion Tape Single
Fuckin' Whatever - Vinyl, Tape & Test Press
This Day Forward - Fragments CD (1999 cover)
Thoughts & Prayers - Vinyl & CD
Anthony Green - Boom. Done. + Tapes, Live at Studio 4, Studio 4 Acoustic Repress, & WYSBIL Repress
Audience of One - Demo Tape
Taken - Demo Tape
Saosin - Translating The Name vinyl

spacer.png

Edited by Justinadamk

2 minutes ago, twatay said:

Wow. Any interest in a Translating The Name CD? Cause I have one. 😋

haha already got it! it's kind of small, but it's in the left most column with  a bunch of CDs about 3/4 of the way down (just above The Amulet). I also found a TTN Acoustic CD which is in the middle of image to the left of ADAD

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

1 Year later bump with lots of new updates! 

Every US release of Vinyl, CDs, and Tapes put out by Circa Survive and the members' side projects, along with some of the releases from Brendan, Colin, and Nick's first bands

Updated Feb '24 -

Circa Survive - Juturna & OLG represses & tapes, Two Minutes To Late Night Touche Split, Violent Waves represses, and Blue Sky Noises represses
TSOAF - Apeshit Handpainted Tape, Live In Philadelphia VHS & Both vinyl covers, Tiger & Lover represses,
L.S. Dunes - Past Lives - Tangerine, Purple Haze, Deluxe variants, and Benadryl Subreddit 7"
Taken - Journey towards a Rising Sun CD, and Carry Us Until There Is Nothing Left Tape
Thoughts & Prayers - Tape
The HIRS Collective - We're Still Here
Anthony Green - Boom. Done. Alternate jacket represses, Young Legs represses , and Avalon Remix CD 
Saosin - Translating The Name represses, Tapes, and 2nd Edition CD

hPeA6Ol.jpeg 

Edited by Justinadamk