Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Venerea, best punk/rock ever! Too bad the havn't got more vinyl.

[image]

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

+1 to you man. thats sick.

The only way i was able to track down the cds was to get in contact with the band and they were so fucking cool. they sent all the cds to me and told me to mail them money when i got a round to it. they also included a tour poster and their touring back stage pass from their tour with ten foot pole.

Venerea, best punk/rock ever! Too bad the havn't got more vinyl.

[image]

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

+1 to you man. thats sick.

The only way i was able to track down the cds was to get in contact with the band and they were so fucking cool. they sent all the cds to me and told me to mail them money when i got a round to it. they also included a tour poster and their touring back stage pass from their tour with ten foot pole.

Yeah these guys are really awesome! They also sent you hullabaloo? I saw this one go for over 100 dollars on ebay, insane!

Today marks the official finish of my Jeffie Pop collection. That is, until the Tranzmitors release their new EP this/next month. I'll get a picture in a bit.

edIt: Here we go! Not sure how many of you (if any) know who Jeffie is, but he played guitar in New Town Animals, sings/plays guitar in Tranzmitors, and does everything in Jeffie Genetic and His Clones. The Clones LP is actually autographed, making it my collection gem.

[image]

http://www.myspace.com/thetranzmitors

http://www.myspace.com/newtownanimals

http://www.myspace.com/jeffiegeneticandhisclones

Guest abravemorning

It took me forever to track down that first press s/t. And if I ever come across a white copy of the LP, it'll be mine, and the red will be up for grabs.

Guest abravemorning
there was a white copy up on ebay maybe a year ago, and it was at like 122 dollars after less than a day than it got taken down.

dibs on your red 12" if you ever find a white one though!

Boomboxbaby at VLV sold one off not too long ago for $175. Needless to say, I'd do whatever it takes to get one.

I'm surprised you're not mad at me. I had to snipe you just to get my red one. There's another red on eBay ending tonight. Go for it!

These pics are a little old and not so good but this is my LTJ collection as of current minus a few i've picked up recently. My signature has the text list of them all. I just uploaded the LTJ ones I have since to googledocs since I originally used recordnerd. I'm also working on making a list of all my other records and will hopefully have it done this weekend.

LTJ 12's

[image]

LTJ 7's

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic