Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Guest conoley

Do you have the black imports of the Latterman albums? I can't tell if the ones on the top are black or a dark color.

Also, those are some great collections.

im pretty sure both of those satiate's are the same... however, I have seen one with a white and blue cover? I've only ever seen it once so dont know whats up with it.

got the test press off of ebay for like 50 bucks about two months ago

latterman are the black versions as well released on yo yo in europe!

Some pretty damn impressive collections here so far...I am green with envy...=)...I will post pics of my more complete collections to date...although they are similar to supermandre's...(Shai Hulud and Endpoint)...and maybe some other ones...I'm at work right now wasting company time and money...Ha ha ha ha!

im pretty sure both of those satiate's are the same... however, I have seen one with a white and blue cover? I've only ever seen it once so dont know whats up with it.

got the test press off of ebay for like 50 bucks about two months ago

I was quite jealous when I saw it go for a price that I could've afforded.

Unless you just don't have it in the picture, you're missing Turn Up the Punk... on translucent red.

yeah i totally just forgot to mention it. Ive got it though. My mom lives in the UK and i shipped it and two of the test presses there. I do it with a lot of records i win or buy from europe just cause ive had some bad experiences with people shipping from there to the US.

Ok...here are some of mine...I was feeling left out... ;)

Split Lip / Chamberlain

[image]

[image]

Ink & Dagger

[image]

[image]

Endpoint (I forgot to include the 'Last Record' 10")

[image]

[image]

Shai Hulud (also pictured the Zombie Apocalypse 7")

[image]

[image]

Some of the colors didn't come out too well in the pics...as in the blue for Split Lip's 1st 7".

The orange ZA 7" is a test press.

The bottom two Shai Hulud 12" pic discs are the re-masters.

nice ink and dagger. I haven't listened to them in forever, gotta break that shit out.

Thanks! Out of that whole set, my favorite one is the blood-splattered 'Love is Dead' 7"...according to R. Redcheeks, who put it together, he stapled his arm multiple times and dripped the blood on the acetate covers...Only 11 were made and #d for a show. Very, very, very morbid...but it's only rock n' roll! ;D

It's green...I was trying to get a good angle for all of the colours to show up but some didn't...I'll blame the ceiling fan light right above the bed... ;)

FYI...the SH/BSF split that's 3rd from the left is on purple marble...only about 25 were made that way...and it was an error at the pressing plant.

Slapstick -

[image]

i'm very jealous of your slapstick collection

there are actually 2 versions of the black superhero e.p. with the boxing

one has superhero e.p. written in the bottom corner and the other doesn't

and for the tla collection no one ever has the svt vinyl in their collection

Thanks -

Ive never seen a superhero with the boxing cover without Superhero written on it- Ill have to keep an eye out now Thanks

I wasnt aware there was a vinyl pressing of the Shady View Terrace split - do you have a pic and who pressed it?

i'm very jealous of your slapstick collection

there are actually 2 versions of the black superhero e.p. with the boxing

one has superhero e.p. written in the bottom corner and the other doesn't

and for the tla collection no one ever has the svt vinyl in their collection

Thanks -

Ive never seen a superhero with the boxing cover without Superhero written on it- Ill have to keep an eye out now Thanks

I wasnt aware there was a vinyl pressing of the Shady View Terrace split - do you have a pic and who pressed it?

i have the superhero e.p. without superhero written on it, but don't count on me giving it up haha

and i don't have the tla vinyl, but i do know that it was released on castaway records before it was rereleased on cd under asian man

Thanks -

i have the superhero e.p. without superhero written on it, but don't count on me giving it up haha

and i don't have the tla vinyl, but i do know that it was released on castaway records before it was rereleased on cd under asian man

I knew that the cd version was originally release on castaway I didnt know there was a vinyl version- do you know if it was 10" or 12" -- Also would you mind sending me a pic of the Superhero EP - cover and vinyl? Id like it for reference

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic