Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

hi. i'm new to the forum, but i've browsed a few times. i know Thomas via the internets and have come across loren on flickr. her brand new collection is sick. mine's not too bad.

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image]

Mind giving in explanation of what all that is? It's an impressive collection, I have no idea what the bottom half of stuff comes from.

PS - You keep your CDs sealed?!

hi. i'm new to the forum, but i've browsed a few times. i know Thomas via the internets and have come across loren on flickr. her brand new collection is sick. mine's not too bad.

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image]

Mind giving in explanation of what all that is? It's an impressive collection, I have no idea what the bottom half of stuff comes from.

PS - You keep your CDs sealed?!

Looks like, YFW Black, aloC-AoCa single, deja, beer the movie ost, both 2001 and 2003 yfw presses, holiday ep, devil and god, jesus uk single, deja die-cut cover, yfw japan import, safety in numbers split, yfw promo dvd, jude law 7", quiet things 2nd press, then first, jesus pic disc, sic transit 7", jesus uk radio edit promo, jesus us single.

it's relatively interesting. there's some funny on-the-road messing around stuff but the live performances are all chopped up and put together into maybe three songs, which are then dubbed over by the studio versions of the tracks. it's entertaining and it was free when I got it a while ago. the autographs don't hurt either.

Oh, my Avail collection is in my signature.

There´s also another "Who´s to say" 7" with a sleeve that has black ink instead of blue ink plus the titel of the record under the chinese symbol. Plus the back of the sleeve is slightly different

Yeah, but I've only seen that sleeve w/the gold vinyl. I am actively looking for that record along with Satiate Catheter Assembly press. You know where I can get one? Thanks for the info, anyway.

There´s also another "Who´s to say" 7" with a sleeve that has black ink instead of blue ink plus the titel of the record under the chinese symbol. Plus the back of the sleeve is slightly different

Yeah, but I've only seen that sleeve w/the gold vinyl. I am actively looking for that record along with Satiate Catheter Assembly press. You know where I can get one? Thanks for the info, anyway.

nah, sorry. I have it, but I don´t give it away since I collect Avail myself. BTW, my white/black sleeve came on black vinyl

Damn, how is the YFW Promo DVD? Is it worth tracking down? Brand New (and mainly Jesse) seems really mysterious, I'd love to see some behind the scenes stuff. Maybe some time down the road they'll release/make a DVD.

they're really not, they used to stay at my friends house in new haven all the time, and we played beer pong alot.

nah, sorry. I have it, but I don´t give it away since I collect Avail myself. BTW, my white/black sleeve came on black vinyl

goddamn it. That means I got to track down another variant, thanks for setting me straight. I'll keep you in mind if I come by any Avail that you don't have. Thanks again

goddamn it. That means I got to track down another variant, thanks for setting me straight. I'll keep you in mind if I come by any Avail that you don't have. Thanks again

you´re welcome. If I ever find another copy of it, I´ll let you know.

whats that cd thats autographed and i didn't know there was two versions of axl, is their any difference?

That's the regular version of New Wave; he just has the inside liner notes showing on top since that's what he got autographed.

Right. And no, no real difference. The white disc is from an early press, while the silver disc is new.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic