Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

you gotta problem with 3 Cheers, you gotta problem with me

I have a problem with these comments about the album on MCR's website.

"I want it so bad! I was going to buy, but I didn't had enough money and I had to decide between this and The Black Parade Special Edition. Next time I'll buy it. And if I can I'll buy The Black Parade Vynil or Mikey Fuckin Way Tee"

"haa! I want that vinyl! but shit I'll listen! would have to buy one of those! plays vinyl? good as they are called! and order! I'll buy it!"

"WWWWWWAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my favourite album EVER! WANT! anyone want to lend me 22.98? :P"

"super cool, you guys should release more vinyl all the time!"

"realy i want it!!!"

you seem to continually have problems with many things that have no effect on your life. i'm glad i'm not you.

done...

[image]

What is that 7" on the fourth row on the right with that pink background?

it's the split with the Turbo A.C.s.

Your missing this, am I right?

[image][image]

shit, i forgot the 10"s! yeah, i've got that and the original non-pic disc press on splatter. but there are a ton more dwarves record that i don't have as well. i'd love a "blood, guts, and pussy" on red.

I have a problem with these comments about the album on MCR's website.

"I want it so bad! I was going to buy, but I didn't had enough money and I had to decide between this and The Black Parade Special Edition. Next time I'll buy it. And if I can I'll buy The Black Parade Vynil or Mikey Fuckin Way Tee"

"haa! I want that vinyl! but shit I'll listen! would have to buy one of those! plays vinyl? good as they are called! and order! I'll buy it!"

"WWWWWWAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my favourite album EVER! WANT! anyone want to lend me 22.98? :P"

"super cool, you guys should release more vinyl all the time!"

"realy i want it!!!"

you seem to continually have problems with many things that have no effect on your life. i'm glad i'm not you.

Who knew that by me posting a picture of my VINYL collection (after all this is a VINYL site) that I could cause such an uproar

Between the Buried and Me collection

pretty sure all I need is the Alaska and Great Misdirect tests

you also need the blue marble of silent circus and the red Colors. but goddamn that is nice!!! I had no idea Colors was pressed on black.

the Colors on the left is the red. it's just really dark, almost burgundy. as far as the Silent Circus, there were a handful of white ones pressed, and the rest were mixed colors. ive searched everywhere trying to find a light blue one, but every one ive talked to that claims to have one sent me pictures and it looked just like the gray. so i'm not too worried about it unless one pops up on ebay

from the Victory pressing info spreadsheet:

VR210 BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME SILENT… LP WHITE & CLEAR GREEN 113/949 20

ALSO THE COLOR PUTTY CAN LOOK LIKE MANY DIFFERENT COLORS, BLUE, PURPLE, PINK ECT, BUT IT IS ALL ONE PRESS.

It's been awhile since I've had anything to post here, but here's my Ryan Adams collection...

[image]

Missing is the Rescue Blues 2x7", some Whiskeytown 7"s, the So Alive b/w Come Pick Me Up (4-Track) 7", etc. etc.

Not pictured: Willie Nelson - Songbird LP (Ryan and the Cards were the backing band, Ryan produced it), Whiskeytown - Theme For A Trucker 2x7", Ryan Adams - Nuclear 7"

It's been awhile since I've had anything to post here, but here's my Ryan Adams collection...

[image]

Missing is the Rescue Blues 2x7", some Whiskeytown 7"s, the So Alive b/w Come Pick Me Up (4-Track) 7", etc. etc.

Not pictured: Willie Nelson - Songbird LP (Ryan and the Cards were the backing band, Ryan produced it), Whiskeytown - Theme For A Trucker 2x7", Ryan Adams - Nuclear 7"

i wish i had all those records

Im bored so i pulled out all my Traffic Street records... One of my favorite labels around these days!!! Looking forward to the upcoming releases.

[image]

V/A - Dangerous Intersections 7" First press: 300 black

Unwelcome Guests / Saint Sweetheart - Split 7" First press: 200 black

Turkish Techno / Troublemake - Split 7" First press: 54 mutant grass stain

Rumspringer - s/t 10" First press: 340 black

The Side Project - New Brain 7" First press: 101 clear red

V/A - Dangerous Intersections II 7" First press: 354 black

The Brokedowns / Turkish Techno - Split 7" First press: 305 black

Andrew Jackson Jihad / Apocalypse Meow - Pug Life 7" First press: 55 clear amber

V/A - Dangerous Intersections III 7" First press: 54 crystal scum

Rumspringer / Sleep Like a Log - Split 7" First press: 57 concrete

Rational Anthem - s/t CDEP

V/A - Dangerous Intersections IV 7" First press: 320 black, 175 sky blue, 70 sky grey + Test Press

Apocalypse Meow / Rational Anthem - Split 7" First press: 52 clear blue

Rational Anthem / The Strait A's - Use Your Delusion I 7" First press: 56 white.

Rational Anthem / The Strait A's - Use Your Delusion I 7" Windy City / Tour Edition: 30 black.

V/A - Dangerous Intersections V 7" First press: 60 brown trash

Rational Anthem - Broadcast to Thousands, Heard By None. First press: 100 tapes.

Like Bats - s/t CDEP

The Brokedowns - New Brains For Everyone LP First press: 123 red pill

Like Bats - Look on the Bright Side 7" First press: 379 black

New Creases - About Last Night... 7" First press: 90 clear

V/A - Dangerous Intersections VI 7" First press: 180 barbicide

Vacation Bible School / The God Damn Doo Wop Band - Covered 7" First press: 115 spearmint

The Transgressions / The Side Project - Stop Wasting My Time 7" First press: 550 black

House Boat - Processing Complaints 7" - Test Press

you also need the blue marble of silent circus and the red Colors. but goddamn that is nice!!! I had no idea Colors was pressed on black.

the Colors on the left is the red. it's just really dark, almost burgundy. as far as the Silent Circus, there were a handful of white ones pressed, and the rest were mixed colors. ive searched everywhere trying to find a light blue one, but every one ive talked to that claims to have one sent me pictures and it looked just like the gray. so i'm not too worried about it unless one pops up on ebay

VR210 BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME SILENT… LP WHITE & CLEAR GREEN 113/949 20

ALSO THE COLOR PUTTY CAN LOOK LIKE MANY DIFFERENT COLORS, BLUE, PURPLE, PINK ECT, BUT IT IS ALL ONE PRESS.

ohhhh....looking at it closely now, I can see the dark red.

You've certainly shut me up! hahaha

ohhhh....looking at it closely now, I can see the dark red.

You've certainly shut me up! hahaha

No worries mate

Some post an "An Albatross" collection!

no. i think everyone had their fill with you when you posted you my chemical romance collection and your thread about how you wanted to get "into" bands that arent mainstream.

SHUT UP!

Everyone's music taste changes. I liked a few "mainstream" bands but I am branching off now. ANd I don't consider MCR mainstream. I was their fan from the beginning when Bullets came out and i'm sticking with them.

no. i think everyone had their fill with you when you posted you my chemical romance collection and your thread about how you wanted to get "into" bands that arent mainstream.

SHUT UP!

Everyone's music taste changes. I liked a few "mainstream" bands but I am branching off now. ANd I don't consider MCR mainstream. I was their fan from the beginning when Bullets came out and i'm sticking with them.

thats where youre wrong fanboy. it doesnt matter what YOU consider anything. mainstream is determined by popularity and since my chemical romance has been one of the biggest bands over the past five plus years they ARE mainstream. and if youve been a fan since their first album, how come you dont own any of the 7" from that album but own their 12" hot topic picture disc from the watchmen soundtrack???????? thought so.

SHUT UP!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic