Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

My updated "An Albatross" collection. Still missing a few

awesome. I had the DVD but sold it a few months ago. You should be able to find the 7" split pretty easy still right? I know there were two different versions of the eat lightning cd as well.

I have actually had some trouble finding the split, EBAY hasn't turned up any yet. And yeah, I think there is a normal and enhanced version of the cd. I can get most of the cd versions pretty easy but I'm trying to get all the vinyl before I start going after them.

no extra split. just my copy. There seems to have been 2 recently on ebay for cheap so I'm sure they'll show up again.

I love that you posted this. Makes me want to dig out my Lp's and listen to them. The first two were all I listened to when they came out.

Yeah, it's great stuff. They haven't really changed much. Their newest release is a change a bit though, really good change. The songs are longer and have more of a path to them, still very chaotic.

I'm going to have to check out their later records. I have eat lightning, we are the lazer viking, family album and Blessphemy. I'll be honest I havent really listened to family or blessphemy at all since I bought them. Ill give them a whirl. I love We are the lazer viking because of the screened LP I have. It looks so good.

I've only had a chance to see them live once. It was pretty nuts.

I'm going to have to check out their later records. I have eat lightning, we are the lazer viking, family album and Blessphemy. I'll be honest I havent really listened to family or blessphemy at all since I bought them. Ill give them a whirl. I love We are the lazer viking because of the screened LP I have. It looks so good.

I've only had a chance to see them live once. It was pretty nuts.

I regret that I am so young and have just learned about them in the past months. It stinks having to get everything after it's been released for a couple of years, makes things tough. I hope to see them live on their next tour. Edward [the singer] told me that they are working on an album right now, so I hope that means they will be touring again soon and having new releases.

It happens with everyone. There are a lot of bands I missed for whatever reason and then have to go back and try and get all their records. I got into the Melvins about 15 years later then I should have so that's breaking my wallet for sure.

Ouch! Good luck with that! An Albatross is pretty easy money wise. It's just hard to find them! The most I payed so far was $30 for the demo.

I can be picky with The Melvins, a lot of their noise stuff isn't worth owning in my opinion. However I did purchase their Trilogy record set which anyone who collects Melvins stuff knows how expensive that thing is.

I'm working on a Boris collection too. Not variants or anything just one of everything. I gave up the color game a while ago. I need to take pictures of that soon.

Anyway, if you dont find that split or are looking for we are the lazer viking screened edition somewhere down the road hit me up. Depending on your timing I might be willing to let them go.

I can be picky with The Melvins, a lot of their noise stuff isn't worth owning in my opinion. However I did purchase their Trilogy record set which anyone who collects Melvins stuff knows how expensive that thing is.

I'm working on a Boris collection too. Not variants or anything just one of everything. I gave up the color game a while ago. I need to take pictures of that soon.

Anyway, if you dont find that split or are looking for we are the lazer viking screened edition somewhere down the road hit me up. Depending on your timing I might be willing to let them go.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks again. Nice talking to you and good luck with your current and future collections!

I just sold someone a really weird variant of the "dark orange with smoke" of Another Day in Paradise. This is what it looks like when held up to the light:

[image]

But if it were photographed in the same lighting as the Strung Out collection picture above, it literally looks black. The first time I played it I didn't even realize it was on color. Weird.

Metallica before they got awful

[image]

Kill 'Em All - LP

Jump in the Fire - 12" Single

Ride the Lightning - LP

Creeping Death - Picture Disc 12" Single

Creeping Death - 12" Single

Master of Puppets - LP

[image]

Garage Days Re-Revisited - 12" Single

Harvester of Sorrow - 12" Single

...And Justice for All - Double LP

One - 12" Single

Live e.p. - 12" Single

Black Album - 4xLP Box Set

[image]

My Groovie Ghoulies collection (a work in progress)

CDs

99 Lives

Born in the Basement

Freaks on Parade

Fun in the Dark

Go! Stories

Monster Club (I had Roach sign this when I saw them)

Summer Fun 2002 (/1000)

The Haints- Battle of Wounded Heart

Kepi Ghoulie- Life Sentence

Be Mine Valentine (/330)

(She's My) Vampire Girl picture disc

Kepi- Art of the Underground vol 38 (/350)

Under the Influence vol 12 split w/ Kevin Seconds (red)

LPs

World Contact Day (purple)

Kepi- American Gothic/Hanging Around 2XLP (black)

[image]

Kill 'Em All - LP

Ride the Lightning - LP

Master of Puppets - LP

[image]

One - 12" Single

Live e.p. - 12" Single

This is awesome man. Thanks for posting this. I've been meaning to pick up the One 12" for a while now. I'm a first four records fan myself. I don't hate the black album but I don't love it either so Ihave yet to pick it up on vinyl. The others get spun on a regular basis.

[image]

Kill 'Em All - LP

Ride the Lightning - LP

Master of Puppets - LP

[image]

One - 12" Single

Live e.p. - 12" Single

This is awesome man. Thanks for posting this. I've been meaning to pick up the One 12" for a while now. I'm a first four records fan myself. I don't hate the black album but I don't love it either so Ihave yet to pick it up on vinyl. The others get spun on a regular basis.

yeah, i just decided, on impulse, to buy the black album today. it's really the last album that i liked and i was reading reviews about the 4xLP pressing sounding really really good.

Slayer

i'm still missing Seasons, Decade, and Diabolus

[image]

Show No Mercy

Live Undead

Haunting the Chapel e.p.

Hell Awaits

Reign in Blood

South of Heaven - Picture Disc

[image]

Diving Intervention - Red Vinyl

Undisputed Attitude - Double 10"

God Hates Us All - Red Vinyl

Christ Illusion - Red Vinyl

World Painted Blood

Slayer

i'm still missing Seasons, Decade, and Diabolus

[image]

Show No Mercy

Live Undead

Haunting the Chapel e.p.

Hell Awaits

Reign in Blood

South of Heaven - Picture Disc

[image]

Diving Intervention - Red Vinyl

Undisputed Attitude - Double 10"

God Hates Us All - Red Vinyl

Christ Illusion - Red Vinyl

World Painted Blood

there was a guy on here or df that made this collection look pathetic. i'm not making fun of your slayer vinyl collection. Id kill to own the slayer albums you have again, but the dude's collection just made my jaw drop. it was in the 90's if not 100's. bootlegs and presses for different countries were included. it was awesome, it almost made me tear.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic