Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

GBTG: Welcome to the board, nice job on those collections!

How is the sound on that Stones boot?...I think it's called "Will Keith Make The Show?" or something like that.

And what color is that copy of Apocalypse Dudes?

Thanks man! :)

It's not the best, it's the 1971 Australian show that's been widely bootlegged elsewhere.

Apocalypse Dudes is just the standard domestic black pressing.

Yeah, awesome Strike Anywhere collection. But what the heck is that "Best Friends Day" 7"?

It was sold at Best Friends Day last year, it's a fest that happens here in Richmond every August and is 3-4 days of awesome shows/DIY stuff all around the city... mostly punk/hardcore/indie etc... The 7" is out of 50 and I'm pretty sure they sold out of them all at their show. It was a blast

It's a day to celebrate your best friends and make new best friends! Super fun times all over town, and the line-ups get better every year! Sad that this year is Brainworms's last performance.

Finally got around to updating my Russian Circles collection:

[image]

I'm sitll looking for various colors of the Upper Ninety 7". I know Green and White exist. Hit me up if you'd like to get rid of yours! Or any Dakota/Dakota records you might have!

And here's my Dakota/Dakota records:

[image]

Any help completing either of these collections would be greatly greatly appreciated.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic