Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

What colors are the tribute to Weezer on? I saw one at a local shop that I could check out for you.

id really appreciate that! to my knowledge they only came on black and (coke-bottle) clear. the one i have is one of the "in between colors" pressings. so i need one thats entirely clear with no black in it.

just updated my Dashboard Confessional pic today:

[image]

still need a v/a "Rock Music - Trubute to Weezer" 2xlp on ALL clear vinyl... i think someone on here has one and we spoke of a trade but nothing ever panned out... :(

Has "So Impossible" or "Summer's Kiss" even been released on vinyl? I would really like to know. btw Nice collection, first time I've seen a DC vinyl collection

i've been a busy kid taking pictures all day. tomorrow begins the bad religion collection update. Im trying to find enough floor space in the house so i can get it all in 1 shot... highly unlikely.

yeah that would be pretty hard i'd imagine. just take two shots, and merge them together.

=]

i've been a busy kid taking pictures all day. tomorrow begins the bad religion collection update. Im trying to find enough floor space in the house so i can get it all in 1 shot... highly unlikely.

yeah that would be pretty hard i'd imagine. just take two shots, and merge them together.

=]

this is quite possibly an option. the longest thing is scanning in all of the 7"s so i can upload them to the wiki and taking individual pics of all the 12/10"s to do the same.

and im planning on taking pics of my poster and shirt collections as well.

fuck i love bad religion.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic