Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

The Vindictives (complete to my knowledge minus variants)

[image]

+1!

You (and I) are missing the Achtung Chicago Zwei! compilation that has Dummyroom on it. Great collection though...probably my favorite pop-punk band, if not top 3.

P.S. The Viktimz of Society LP (Joey's band pre-Vindictives) is damn killer as well.

AmenRa

[image]

7"es

Amen Ra/Hitch - Split || 1 x 7 " || Vlas Vegas Records (VVR008) || Black ||

Amen Ra/Vuur - Split || 1 x 7 " || Fivestar Recordings (F004) || Black ||

12"es

Amen Ra - Prayers 09 + 10 || 1 x 12 " || Grave Escape Records (/) || Clear (silkscreened) || #71, lim. to 100 ||

Amen Ra/Black Heart Rebellion, The || Split || 1 x 12 " || Smoke & Dust Records (S&D 004) || Clear || lim. to 500 || Side B features an etching by Anne Fontenelle ||

Amen Ra - Mass II || 1 x 12 " || ConSouling Sounds (SOUL0015) || Clear-Black Splatter || Repress on 180 gr, lim. to 75 ||

Amen Ra - Mass III || 2 x 12" || Music Fear Satan (MUF015) || Dark Green || lim. to 300 ||

Amen Ra - Mass IIII || 2 x 12 " || Hypertension Records (Hype 007) || Clear || Repress on 180 gr. lim. to 100 ||

I thought that was CD only, thanks Jimmy.

And we're both from Tampa, maybe.

I wasn't born in Tampa, but I have been here since I was 7 years old and I will be 30 in October, so I am pretty much a Tampon.

This is my Collection of my Margot and the Nuclear so and so's Vinyl/cd collection. As well as an original Art sketch of Richard illustrated by Mike Puncekar .

Collection:

ANIMAL X3

NOT ANIMAL X5

Buzzard x2

Broadripple is burning 7"

Birds 7"

Brand new key 7 "

2 copies of Archer Avenue ( RIchards first band) RARE

not animal CD

The Dust of retreat ( my personal favorite album

Daytrotters EP

Dust of retreat Promo cd

The Vindictives (complete to my knowledge minus variants)

[image]

+1!

You (and I) are missing the Achtung Chicago Zwei! compilation that has Dummyroom on it. Great collection though...probably my favorite pop-punk band, if not top 3.

P.S. The Viktimz of Society LP (Joey's band pre-Vindictives) is damn killer as well.

You know i've actually owned the Achtung Chicago Zwei lp at least 4 times in my life. originally bought it at a store, then traded it for something else. then bought a copy from 8bark, then another copy back in 2008, traded that for a jawbreaker 7" i didn't have, then bought it again. It can't be that hard to find can it?

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic