Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Posted a few collections I have. Missing a few on some. You see anything missing and have it, let me know,

Not into variants, so if I own it on one piece, I dont need another color.

Really into the missing RFTC and Chunk singles I am missing.

Tried to not post stuff that most people here have or might be primarily into. Hopefully some of you find this interesting

Will post my Robert Pollard stuff(pretty large), Jesus Lizard and Joan of Arc stuff later in the week or so

Posted a few collections I have. Missing a few on some. You see anything missing and have it, let me know,

Not into variants, so if I own it on one piece, I dont need another color.

Really into the missing RFTC and Chunk singles I am missing.

Tried to not post stuff that most people here have or might be primarily into. Hopefully some of you find this interesting

Will post my Robert Pollard stuff(pretty large), Jesus Lizard and Joan of Arc stuff later in the week or so

Give me a heads up if you ever part with any of your Cows, Killdozer, or Unwound stuff. You got some fine taste. 

I would do awful things for that Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 album or single or whatever it is.

We had this in at the place I work at and the material actually sucks. It doesn't contain music from the game if I recall correctly. Just some hip hop remix garbage.

Also, that video game LP collection is awesome. 

We had this in at the place I work at and the material actually sucks. It doesn't contain music from the game if I recall correctly. Just some hip hop remix garbage.

I'd still do awful things!  It could contain two tracks: a loop of Spiderman saying "web-ball" for three minutes on one side and then a loop of Ryu saying "Hadouken" for two minutes on the other side.  The fact that I would own a MvC2 album is enough for me.

I'd still do awful things!  It could contain two tracks: a loop of Spiderman saying "web-ball" for three minutes on one side and then a loop of Ryu saying "Hadouken" for two minutes on the other side.  The fact that I would own a MvC2 album is enough for me.

Haha, fair enough. My jaw dropped when I saw it come in but I was let down once I played it. Would be cool to keep just for the cover alone I guess. If I come across another copy at a good price, I'll give you first crack at my cost plus shipping.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic