Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I figured a good place to make a first post would be in this topic. About half of these have been bought online, and the other half at local shops. I try to buy the common stuff at shops, which is why there are still some holes. Many different pressings from different countries, as well as promo pressings. I have yet to get my hands on a test press. Anyways, here's the "Weird Al" Yankovic portion of my record collection. 

01VSfekh.jpgBbXFZB4h.jpgO3d1GBmh.jpgVvzCNKoh.jpgTbNtEJMh.jpgf2vZ0Lvh.jpgkI55FJVh.jpg

You win the thread.

AP  Lps and 10"s (not complete but content with what i have)

Assholeparade_LPand10in.jpg

I'm glad you posted this. I wish people would share more collections of contentness than completeness.

I think there's more meaning in buying the records you want than buying everything because you have to. Personally selected collections are very interesting.

By the way, I happened to be in a record store in Tokyo when the AP guy came in to sell their records. I interpreted for the transaction.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic