impact

Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

This picture was taken outside on his lawn.. just going to throw that out there.

On a tarp, with everyhting on their dust sleeves.  I honestly am OK with this as long as he was really careful. That was probably the only place big enough to contain the beast of a collection in a photo

On a tarp, with everyhting on their dust sleeves.  I honestly am OK with this as long as he was really careful. That was probably the only place big enough to contain the beast of a collection in a photo

nonono just the fact that his neighbors saw him bring out his whole collection onto his grass then got on the roof and snapped a photo lol

tumblr_m93hz7gdsx1r4kqqto2_1280.png

I quit this one because the amount of colors they pressed End Measured Mile on was ridiculous and I only have like 2/3 of them. I also have a copy of the 12" and 7" that came out last year but didn't feel like updating the picture.

Awesome collection! I envy you for that clock! ^^

Is this Converge lawn guy?

No and I actually didn't have room in my house. I took it to my friend's house. She said she would take the picture for me since I only have a camera phone. The plan was to do it in her house but she ended up saying she would only do it outside. I wasn't crazy about it but it was whatever.