Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I believe there are unnumbered copies, if you want to get technical

You are correct sir. The unnumbered ones were given away when you signed up for the Blood Pact. I'm not sure if they were extras or if they are part of the original 3000 :)

From what I understood the band was a little annoyed at people selling the 7" for so much so they started giving them to BP members. I believe there were part of the original set made. If I was guessing I would say there were more than 3000 made so if you got an un-numbered copy it was probably part of the first "pressing" but it was overage.

What was the original Blood Pact gift deali? Because it sounds a shit tone better than the shit hole t-shirt I got.

Original deal was the same shirt as now, a patch, and a tote bag. There might have been some other small miscellaneous crap with it, I'd have to check. The 7" came with it at the very beginning while supplies lasted

Wow, that could not have been easy to put together.

It was actually very easy. I'm old and have been buying everything since they came out. Had to go to eBay for the first two xmas singles, which I got disgustingly cheap. The only thing I paid current market value on is Benaroya because my god damn e-mail notifications were turned off. Wish I would have picked up a few more items when they came out like the Even Flow and Daughter 45s. Didn't care back then because the 12" had more songs.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic