Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Nice Ween collection, btw.

Just need Painting the Town Brown and Axis Bold as Boognish now!!

I think Axis Bold as Boognish was only released on cassette.  The Live Brain Wedgie / Wad Excerpts was pressed on vinyl, but I usually see it goes for $400+. 

If I could ever find a copy of Painting the Town Brown for under $100, I would be ecstatic!  Right now, this will just have to do:

zG6Uvs2.jpg

Not sure if people care about Fat Wreck Chords on VC, so here is just the overview of what I got as far as 12" are concerned, it is complete with variants e.g. at least one of every colour ever released... I may take pictures of individuals but its is a mammoth task...

t8hj.jpg

There was a complete (at the time) colored Fat Wreck collection posted in this thread in 2009:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/246-post-a-pic-of-your-collection-band-or-label-only/page-242#entry663294

I can't imagine what it would cost to get all that stuff secondhand, captainreiss for your sake I hope you were an early adopter!

Not sure if people care about Fat Wreck Chords on VC, so here is just the overview of what I got as far as 12" are concerned, it is complete with variants e.g. at least one of every colour ever released... I may take pictures of individuals but its is a mammoth task...

t8hj.jpg

One of the most amazing collections in the world. I've tried collecting labels several times, but gave up due to ending up with too many records I didn't like. 

Do you like every fat release?

Thanks all for the kind words, I have actually bought the domain fatwreckcollector.com, so I may at some point start cataloging these in public. I don't just have every 12" but also all 7" and 10". What I am missing are some label variants for the 7 of the Month club and NOFX stamp variants of the Quitter demo.

So it is time to call it complete, although the OCD in me says it isn't :D

I just happened to take the picture because I labelled them all on the Polysleeve.

One of the most amazing collections in the world. I've tried collecting labels several times, but gave up due to ending up with too many records I didn't like. 

Do you like every fat release?

Hey, thanks Mat :) I think your Balzaq and Misfits collections are pretty awesome!

I don't like every Fat release but most of them. I think of all the labels I have this is the one where I enjoy most of the music proportionally to their releases. And the recenmt signings have been great. Just don't ask me to pick a favorite record ;)

There was a complete (at the time) colored Fat Wreck collection posted in this thread in 2009:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/246-post-a-pic-of-your-collection-band-or-label-only/page-242#entry663294

I can't imagine what it would cost to get all that stuff secondhand, captainreiss for your sake I hope you were an early adopter!

Ha, Billy and I are good mates. We pool on shipping costs. He does not collect variants but he has pretty much at least one of each colour too. I have started collecting punk records in 1985, so yes I have been lucky to get some of the big tickets as they came out. But being in Europe meant that getting your hands on US releases before the dawn of the Internet was impossible so some early stuff I had to rebuy for more money, yet it all evens out.

Thanks again.

capt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Complete Northlane Collection

IMG_20141127_110213_zpsw7agjzbp.jpg

Discoveries - UNFD Aus - Nebula Press - #108/150

Discoveries - UNFD Aus - White Press - 115/150

Singularity - UNFD Aus - Black Press /500 Signed Inner Cover - Signed Record

Singularity - UNFD Aus - Blue Pink Press /200

Singularity - UNFD Aus - Pink/Blue Press /200

Singularity - UNFD Aus - Clear/Black Press /100