Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meh, I think if you're gonna post a picture of a collection it should at least have a few variants, it's hardly a collection if you only have one of everything.

WHAT IF there are no different variants to collect? Is it still even considered a real band?

Not the best pic but gets the idea across. My Less Than Jake 7" collection. Now to find time to do the same for LPs and the other random records they have.  

spacer.png

Terrible photo, but I'll do one with the vinyl out and the tapes/CDs at some point.

It had been about a decade since I had added anything to my Undertow collection up until last year. I'm simply running out of stuff to find aside from tests. I messaged the only person who had the test for the split 7" with Struggle in their collection on Discogs sometime last year, and managed to get that. Per the guy who ran Bloodlink Records, its the only copy that had a cover made.

And then a few months back, I randomly acquired a copy of the Stalemate 7" off Excursion Records. Someone on Discogs commented on the mail release post saying they had a test up for grabs, and after a few emails, it was in my hands. 

Aside from the comps they were on, the only thing I am missing now is the test for the Control 7" on Seattle's Overkill Records, and the demo cassette with the red lettering on the front cover. I had all but given up hope on finding the Stalemate and Struggle Split tests in the wild, so hey, maybe that Control test will show up someday! Plus there are probably several more sleeve variants for that Struggle split I'm missing - Bloodlink just printed new ones on whatever paper or materials he had around when he needed them. Who knows what's out there...