Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Crappy picture of all i got

[image]

[image]

Ire Works

[image]

My mommy bought me some frames and this just looks cool as hell framed!

[image]

Another one that looks cool as hell framed

[image]

Hit me up if you got anything from Dillinger that you would sell or trade. I really want the clear orange of Calculating infinity and am waiting to come across the black copy of Irony. I would also like to have all the variations of their 7"s

Lemuria collection!!!

[image]

Whooo!!

I have individual shots too if anyone cares.

Things that I love about this collection:

1) The self titled 7" was the first record I ever bought!! (okay, I think Bomb! might have been first, but it's the first I bought straight from the band)

2) The Ergs split cover /99 (show was without the Ergs though)

3) The Collection German press! It's probably not that rare, but cool to own! The US press will NOT be black, which makes it special.

Yep yep yep.

One thing I don't love about this collection is I'm missing the first press of the Frame split with the fold open cover.

I would kill for this.

EDIT:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a46/bouncingsoles123/?action=view&current=P1010034.jpg

Detailed pic.

Also, after I get my Navel/FHH split, the new Scattered Sentences press, the Collected Comfort 12", and ALL of the No Heroes splits I'll have an updated Fifth Hour Hero.

Lemuria collection!!!

Whooo!!

1) The self titled 7" was the first record I ever bought!! (okay, I think Bomb! might have been first, but it's the first I bought straight from the band)

3) The Collection German press! It's probably not that rare, but cool to own! The US press will NOT be black, which makes it special.

Yep yep yep.

One thing I don't love about this collection is I'm missing the first press of the Frame split with the fold open cover.

I would kill for this.

EDIT:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a46/bouncingsoles123/?action=view&current=P1010034.jpg

Detailed pic.

Also, after I get my Navel/FHH split, the new Scattered Sentences press, the Collected Comfort 12", and ALL of the No Heroes splits I'll have an updated Fifth Hour Hero.

Nice collection!

Just to give you a heads up, I ordered the Frame split 7 inch from No Idea recently and it came with a fold open cover. I'm not familiar with the release or if it is a first pressing, but I could provide a pic. It looks like they still have some, although I'm not sure if it is the first pressing.

Lemuria collection!!!

Whooo!!

Yep yep yep.

I would kill for this.

EDIT:

Detailed pic.

Nice collection!

Just to give you a heads up, I ordered the Frame split 7 inch from No Idea recently and it came with a fold open cover. I'm not familiar with the release or if it is a first pressing, but I could provide a pic. It looks like they still have some, although I'm not sure if it is the first pressing.

Is it brown and folds over left and right?

Nice collection!

Yes, the cover is. It is on black vinyl. I will take a pic shortly and show it, but I got it from No Idea like 2 weeks ago.

Nice collection!

Here are the pics. If they are out of this pressing at No Idea, we might be able to work out a trade. I bet they still have them though.

[image]

[image]

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic