Don't buy records from Adam Muzzy

andrews

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fully support this thread. everyone should know by now you dont ship an LP just sandwiched between two pieces of cut-out cardboard.

I don't like calling people out on a giant thread like this, but I agree with Mattisr. You can't ship records like that. I've seen it many times and I hate it. The only way to get a package like that open is to slit the tape where the cardboard meets and if the record is there when you do it, you're fucked. Not only that but they are easily bent. Was that record in a paper sleeve?

It doesn't really matter if some people back the guy. If he does this to ANY people who buy shit from him, he sucks.

this is a stupid statement.

clearly it matters if some people 'back' me.

i can guarantee there are still plenty of people on here that would buy records from me.

this is the first time i've ever been accused of packaging a record poorly (i've only had to do the cardboard sandwich thing a few times in my life)

all other complaints are just that they take a long time. which i guess i can understand, even though i personally don't give a shit if a record takes a few months to show up, as long as i know it's coming. and everyone who buys on here knows their shit will get there eventually, because i definitely am not the kind of dude that will just not send your shit.

you all can think i'm a shitty dude, or whatever you want because i packaged a record incorrectly or took a few weeks (or months) to send your record out, but when it really comes down it (aka not record dealings), i know i'm a good dude and i still think a good majority of you guys are awesome dudes too.

backed hard. i dealt with this assclown on ebay once and it was a major pain in the ass. got fucked over by ronnie too, so i'm 2/2 in board flakes. there's been a few of his sales where he has had stuff i've wanted since then, and i avoid it just because i don't want to deal with him. a mod should, anytime he makes a sell thread, post a disclaimer in it that it may take 2+ months to get your record and he may disappear for long periods of time.

• 12 years later...

Just bumping this because dude is still up to the same bullshit.

Sold me something expensive. After 2 weeks of hanging onto my money decided he "didn't want to sell it" and refunded part of my money. Still waiting on the rest. Then he relisted the item.

His discogs account is snailz

https://www.discogs.com/user/snailz

On 11/2/2021 at 12:44 PM, shenanigans said:

Just bumping this because dude is still up to the same bullshit.

Sold me something expensive. After 2 weeks of hanging onto my money decided he "didn't want to sell it" and refunded part of my money. Still waiting on the rest. Then he relisted the item.

His discogs account is snailz

https://www.discogs.com/user/snailz

Update for transparency: Adam finally refunded the rest of the money. I still would advise avoiding him. Still pulling this garbage after 10 years isn't a good sign. I very much feel like he needed a short term loan and felt like "selling" a record was a good way to get it.