VC Collector fo the month, Scott Heisel

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

hey friends, I knew everyone was joking around. I don't want the collector of the month to become a point of contention; if I had my way, everyone on this board would be collector of the month. If I had more hours in the day, I might even think about doing a collector of the week so more people could get involved.

Maybe next month, I will just pick a person at random and have no prior ties to the person before.

I love you all; let's all get along as this has been the friendliest board I have ever been a part of and I want to keep it that way.

Guest conoley

Hahaha. You know the "big dummy" I refer to? It comes off better in person - ODB's part from that Masta Killah song...one of the best moments in musical history

i ever voted for benchwarmer and flood on this thread because....

i think this is awesome record collector society and i'm so happy to see the other people love to collecting the same thing and i always stoke when i see some news about the new release or pre-order and i very happy to play this webboard every weekdays.

well,i think vinyl collective like a honor mark for good people who Virgil wanna advice him/her to this society.i'm not close to banchwarmer or flood but i like their performance at here.i think Virgil open this webboard for make a scene/society and advice the members know good (like conoley and scottheisel) or famous (like oakland because he won vc first contest) collectors is great idea.

in the case of you wanna be COTM,i think it doesn't matter if you came here for know the record collector scene and Virgil will do his work as best as he always do....

i think if you wanna advice Virgil about someone who think he/she should be COTM.send personal message to tell Virgil.he might interest in that person like you someday....

dude, i was just watching the episode "my karma" last night when JD and Turk golf off of the hospital roof, weird.

I love how that show is so full of one liners. My favorite from that episode being:

Dr. Kelso makes Dr. Cox curtsy to get a favor, afterwards Dr. Kelso says:

"always remember how I made you do that"