New Release! KYLESA "Unknown Awareness" 7"!

[image]

Hyperrealist is happy to announce the release of "Unknown Awareness", the first single from the upcoming KYLESA album "Static Tensions" (to be released March 17 from our buddies at Prosthetic Records). This single is limited to only 1,000 copies - 400 color vinyl, 600 black vinyl - in a one time pressing and has a non-LP B side. It is in the final stages of production and should ship from the plant in about two weeks. We will begin taking orders for this as soon as we are given a ship date, so keep your eyes on the site and on the VC board for updates.

There was also a limited tour edition made available for the NY shows with Amebix last week. The tour edition is limited to only 36 copies and is packaged in a two color screen printed cover. If you got your hands on one of those, you're a lucky dude. I also have a handful of test pressings that will be made available, also with a (slightly different) screenprinted cover. If you are interested in one of those, drop me a line here.