Manchestrer Orchestra Vinyl

so for awhile there i wasn't sure how to get a copy of the 'like a virgin..' lp without paying 50 bucks on ebay, i ordered this a few months ago and forgot about it after i received it. if your want this lp go to this like:

http://www.merchco-online.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=699_712&products_id=3098

amazing band, amazing record.

their website has been mentioned in numerous other threads. its insane that people actually are willing to pay that much for it on ebay when they can get it for 10 bucks from their website. their store does rape you on shipping though.

i know right? its weird.. i've watched a few go for 40-50. i wish i had contact information for those people to tell them they're getting ripped off. oh well i guess its their fault. shipping is like 6 or 7 bucks i think for the record.

Guest adam526
This is telling me $9.45 shipping. Wut.

Same for me. I was going to pick it up last week but wasn't interested in paying 10 bucks for shipping. If I come across it at a record store, then I'll pick it up, but for now it isn't meant to be.

so for awhile there i wasn't sure how to get a copy of the 'like a virgin..' lp without paying 50 bucks on ebay, i ordered this a few months ago and forgot about it after i received it. if your want this lp go to this like:

http://www.merchco-online.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=699_712&products_id=3098

amazing band, amazing record.

This was the first vinyl that i ever bought and worth every penny i spent.