Thoughts on Suicide Girls?

Hahaha. I usually say, "Thanks I did them myself" and 9/10 times the drunk tourist assholes believe me until I inform them that I'm lying. Ahh, the life of a bartender in the Napa Valley.

i always tell people i got my tattoos at HOT TOPIC just to see the look on their faces. i've only had one dude tell me "did you buy one sleeve at a time? or did you go balls out and buy them both at the same time?" i thought it was pretty funny because he actually got it.

Look, I get it, it's a fetish, whatever floats your boat. You like to ogle chicks with tattoos, nothing new there. I've seen it a thousand times, believe me, every time we would go out in public! But for those who are saying it's a generalization, it really isn't. The fact is, many (not all) of these (heavily modded) girls have issues with self-confidence/body-image/etc. and feed off of the attention they get when their tattoos are visible to others. 

I'm not against tattoos, I am tattooed, the difference is: some tattoos are easily concealed by normal clothing. Most people who don't know me don't even know I'm tattooed until they happen to see me in less than a t-shirt and shorts. I get them for myself, not as an excuse to wear next to nothing and parade around, vying for the attention of complete strangers.

I have an ex who would buy an entire new wardrobe based around where their most recent tattoo is... 

new thigh tattoo? time to stock up on booty shorts... 
new chest-piece? low cut blouses that show lots of skin/cleavage... 
new sleeve/shoulder tattoo? tank tops...
new back/neck tattoo? backless tops/hair tied up...

I'm sorry, but it's pretty obvious that someone is desperate for attention when they have tattoos on their neck/hands, but not on the parts of their body that would usually be covered by the vast majority of clothing.

I was probably living in London at that time too. I moved about 5 yrs ago, lived there for about 5 yrs

I dated the first one 11 years ago (she was from Toronto) and the second one was about 7 years ago and she was from St Catharines (moved to Toronto shortly after we broke up).  I "dated" (ie: fucked around with for a while) a third girl who I think was a SG but I could never be bothered enough to actually check.  At any rate they were all bat shit crazy.  I honestly can not remember their SG names to save my life.  I would have to go through the site and look for them and quite frankly I don't see myself wasting my time doing that.

Dated a 20 year old SG at 16 and it was the best. Luckiest I ever got haha and the kicker is I broke up with HER hahahah. She wasn't crazy or anything, really nice, had her own place (a really amazing thing to my then 16 year old self) and was all around cool. Left her for my now girlfriend who I've been with for almost 2 years.

EDIT: been with my current gf for 2 years not 4. I can't type

Dated a 20 year old SG at 16 and it was the best. Luckiest I ever got haha and the kicker is I broke up with HER hahahah. She wasn't crazy or anything, really nice, had her own place (a really amazing thing to my then 16 year old self) and was all around cool. Left her for my now girlfriend who I've been with for almost 4 years.

A 20 year old model committing statutory rape isn't crazy?

Dated a 20 year old SG at 16 and it was the best. Luckiest I ever got haha and the kicker is I broke up with HER hahahah. She wasn't crazy or anything, really nice, had her own place (a really amazing thing to my then 16 year old self) and was all around cool. Left her for my now girlfriend who I've been with for almost 4 years.

That story sounds like you're 13 and you made it up.