how do you store your records

That's awesome how you got all 3 to sign where they are on the cover. I'm sure it's standard practice for them, but I had never seen it before or thought of that.

- Jeff

actually both times I gave them to them to sign them (obviously different times due to the different drummer) they were like "whoa, vinyl" and they just signed them next to themselves, I didn't ask them too.

That's awesome how you got all 3 to sign where they are on the cover. I'm sure it's standard practice for them, but I had never seen it before or thought of that.

- Jeff

actually both times I gave them to them to sign them (obviously different times due to the different drummer) they were like "whoa, vinyl" and they just signed them next to themselves, I didn't ask them too.

I have a copy of Good Mourning I bought on eBay signed by Skiba. First off, glad to say my signature matches yours. Second, Skiba signed it (in gold) right next to himself on the record so I'm guessing that's just what they do by default.